Welcome To the Swamp

Haha yea I just posted that

Wow man, means a lot @legalcanada
And all of you that have given me props… OG is a place I’ve always held in high regard and I was devasted when it got shut down. Got on in like 00? Lurked, learned outdoor in outdoor how to threads. Literally studied the strain base. I was 12-13. Grew my first outdoor w Mexican brick. Turned out fire! Super cedarwood spice. And had a nice lil stash. Was behind a levee actually on a slope. Anyways… first order was DP White Widow, Power Plant, Nirvana Chrystal, Nirvana Papaya, and female seeds C99.

Have to say they all were my favorite with selected phenos of each… but favorite pack as a whole… prob the nirvana. So cheap. Papaya was great and yields killer. Chrystal was like kerosene and not Chem kerosene straight kerosene lol
Just got packs of each recently.

Ran a small/medium med collective grow in the bay for 2-3years
Did tables… and ran how many per table based on strain. jacks we did 9-12 in 25 gallon I dunno fuck I needa look at that measurement of what the table was. But the cookies and cherry pie just came out in ‘10 when I got there so I grew that a bunch too. Those I would literally put like 40 or something on a table in 3-5gals not 40 but a lot. My coco soil wc rice hull etc mix… a lil lighter than what I have now bc now I top feed by hand and there we flooded the fabric pots but also wand sprayed tops sometimes. It wasn’t on a system it was just however we decided to feed. Usually have always made my nutes but when lazy ran Botanicare.

Anyway… rambles… uhhhh what were we
Oh yea
I pollenated a bunch of stuff tonight as I’ve been placing white computer paper under each male and scraping em up and into a lil 5mL plastic centrifuge snap container and used the :art: brush from @mia to spray Bruce Apollo and Durban Punch jizz all over some females
But I’ll keep that a secret for a bit to keep y’all wondering

9 Likes

Also helps plants show more variation and stronger phenotypical expression

Sativas especially bc that’s their normal light cycle back home

4 Likes

well wholly bloody hell neck deep in madness!!!..hmmm ok Swampers this is pretty fuggin impressive…
just fukin insane work lil bradda…knew you were slightly mad but this is a whole new level of MaDness!!..
so of course looking forward to more…keep rollin
FOE20

1 Like

righteous Swampbro…just strait righteous…
FOE20

2 Likes

Well, I agree, Nirvana’s Chrystal and Papaya were very impressive…especially at that price point.
I grew out both of those about 16 years ago.
I wonder if the currently available seeds are of the same genetics?
ICE was probably my overall favorite strain from Nirvana. Wickedly potent.

3 Likes

17 Likes

The top swollen calyxes on the Jäger 2 are turning a megenta color with obviously pinks and purples. The leaves on the bud are already starting to fold and resin taco up the the underside of the bud leaf is already turning magenta w trichomes

So glad I kept her!

6 Likes

15 Likes

I now see what you mean.

99%

3 Likes

Added some more pics as well

2 Likes

Day 36
Week 5 and a day

16 Likes

Been :honeybee: pollenating w a few males… did a final top feed today a week 5 and a day with a lil 7-7-3 fish w some N to help seeds ripen. Alfalfa meal. Jamaican bat guano. Azomite. And clover seeds.

All mixed up in a bucket and spread on.

Got my awesome new hose in. My 3rd. They keep popping like water balloons but the company keeps replacing them. I just use em to fill the stanky bubbling Rez and hand feed like a busted ass chamber maiden. It ain’t no joke. But yea. Luckily this time I got to spray these bitties down. I also spray em and turn the exhaust on all the way and they actually evaporate pretty quickly. And I would say they very much like it. Not to mention I would hope it mildly contains the pollen spread but doubt it lol

2 Likes

Wow @Swampthing, You are on a roll for sure brother. You will end up with some goldmines for sure! I love the crosses you have chosen to make.
I can see Swampthing genetics in the future!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s actually Comic Book Genetics lol

5 Likes

Yeah I guess so… “Swampthing” Is a DC comic book character…:slight_smile: But I guess it would have been more correct to call it “Comic Book Genetics” given that is what he has chosen to call it…:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks guys, again, props from you and @GrowGorilla mean so much… means a lot

I’m happy to have any of you test whatever comes out of here. A small crop sacrifice for seeds equals more fun for the rest of us for years! I’d say it’s a good trade off if we even find one good cross.

Cheers y’all!

9 Likes

@Swampthing for President!

4 Likes

5.5weeks of Flowering

15 Likes

Sakura number 4
5.5 weeks

11 Likes