Welcome To the Swamp

Everything in The Swamp looks like fire! :fire:
must be the swamp-gasses! :eight_spoked_asterisk:

3 Likes

CO2 is certainly pumping in there!

I think they enjoyed their last top feed of Alfalfa, Azomite, Azos, and Jamaican Bat Guano
 with some clover seeds

It’s all downhill from here!

Thanks for stopping by @Scissor-Hanz

PS trimming this ain’t gonna be no fun!

And no time for rest!

More babies on the way!

2 Likes

And still waiting on the tonic lol!

Well I guess it’s just in time for them to get a nice foliar spray
 will prob do a couple mistings with it

But I was like wtf is up
 haven’t received package

Didn’t hear back and all the sudden the tracking showed up that it left a couple days ago. Been like 3 weeks but I understand they’re a small company making a high quality product. I’m sure they get overwhelmed with the response to their awesome products but honestly it’s not surprising as there need to be more companies like this and less companies with fancy labels and bottles of 2% monopotassium sulfate or whatever other chems they use in 90% of the nutes on the shelves. I learned from my dad at a young age when shopping to look at ingredients and usually the cheaper brand is the same. Well this has I guess transferred over to how I view nutes
 I look at all the ingredients to every one, and if they don’t look like something I want to be giving my plants I don’t use them. Luckily this has lead me to organics and buying my own amendments and brewing them has made itself a much better alternative. Just doing it on a large scale commercial grow is where it really starts taking some skill. But still, my jungle ain’t no cake walk either. Noticed today pots were already a lil light after a very heavy watering early to mid week and even a few hose spray downs lol

Until next time yall

Have a good weekend

Swampy

3 Likes

The path always leads back to nature.

99%

4 Likes

New to the pack

White Bubba Kush by OGRaskal

10 Likes

Dragonsblood Hashplant and the small plant full of seeds is my Girl Scout Cookie-forum cut hit with the Durban Punch male

She’s obviously pregnant :pregnant_woman:

By the way, finally received my order from Mountain Organics

You can see a small seed developing in that calyx at the bottom of that flower cluster. It’s very green but looks like it’ll be a healthy one!

13 Likes

Aruba

Girl Scout Cookie - Thin Mints

Donkey Dicks and shit

18 Likes

The swamp is a jungle of massive colas! Great show!

1 Like

Can’t wait to pop these! I’m gonna try to do these outdoor!

Much love @Kalgrae

5 Likes

Yes
all of my yes
keep em comin haha

13 Likes

Thanks man! Always moving those doinkers around to make sure no PM (powder mildew) pops up on the stuff that those Donkey Slongs flop over

2 Likes

15 Likes

Did you know??

Affectionately known as “The Swamp”

1 Like

Haha I actually know someone from there.
That’s pretty funny

2 Likes

wow, you’ve been hard at work, that room is crazy! How do you get to the back - did you leave aisles or do you have to pull them all out?

2 Likes

Silly @Muleskinner, he’s the @Swampthing.

He emerges where and when he feels, lol.

99%

4 Likes

@99PerCent haha there you go!

But really, I have trails
 lol
 but usually getting down low as I chopped off a lot of undergrowth preflower. I’ll take a picture under their skirts tomorrow so y’all can really see how crazy it is in there.

I’ll be cruising into week 8 on Wednesday so thankfully some stuff isn’t far from getting the karate CHOP!

Will be having tons of seeds this round from the Bruce/Apollo and Sakura males. All the seeds I find on branches that aren’t tagged will be labeled separately by just the mother they came from, though most I believe will be coming from the Sakura as I spread that stuff around a lil more. But no worries, more freebies for everyone! I both strains will be great as their sisters don’t have a bad pheno between them. Starting to get a cheesey Cheetos smell on one of the Bruce Apollo’s. They’re just absurd in regards to their cola size and quickness in finishing. Talked to Bodhi this evening and told me it would be cool if I wanted to release them, but told me he didn’t out of respect for MrSoul now breeding again. MrSoul is also a buddy of mine so I’ll ask him if he has any issues with it, hoping he won’t but who knows
 offered him a cut of my fatter mom (the #2) but he kindly turned me down. But Jay from DarkHorse did gladly take it
 we shall see if I end up getting the credit for finding the pheno or if he will even breed with it, but either way. Doesn’t really bother me. Made F2s with each mom as well as F1s in hitting em with the Sakura. In the future I won’t be pollenating with more than 1 male but TBH, these are all gonna make some fun funky crosses so there shouldn’t be a loser in any of the progeny.

Hmmm what else is going on
 oh yea, my veg tents are WAY to full so this harvest couldn’t come any sooner as I’m looking forward to throwing some more stuff in the room, especially @LED_Seedz Lemon Garlic OG x Star Fighter-F5s that he was kind enough to let me test. They’re sitting next to Bodhis Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream, both of those should be funky to the Nth degree. But yea, aside from that I’m basically just over here trying to keep stuff alive. I feel like I’m running a traveling circus, that’s for sure. Lol. Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates but I promise at the very least everything will get a pre-harvest picture and a dry bud shot. Will probably be shucking most of this for seed and then making butt loads of Ice Hash that I will then press into rosin, but that hasn’t been totally decided on yet as I’ve got some buddies that are actual professional extract makers so depending on what they charge or what % of the final product they want to keep, I may just have them make some professional high quality extracts with the stuff.

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

12 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful salmon colors on that first bud.

Nice job.

1 Like