Welcome To the Swamp

These 2 Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 genius phenos I’ve got really ain’t no joke!

17 Likes

Thought y’all would find the origin of my avatar interesting… it’s from SwampThing comic issue #44

Swamp visits Louisiana…

4 Likes

So you started a fight with it?

C’mon Swampy, smoke another one, lol.

3 Likes

She beat my ass! That cola beat me down like a wet towel… I think that made sense

3 Likes

Well, its a new one by me, but I get it,. :laughing:

99%

1 Like

15 Likes

Banana Kush

Indiana Bubblegum

Lemon Lotus

Sakura 4

Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint

Dragonsblood Hashplant-G13/Hashplant pheno

Armpit Haze

16 Likes

Wow! Those Pink Red salmon colored buds are Just beautifull, beautifull and again… Beautifull! :slight_smile: I would love to Have so many different strains :slight_smile: Good luck with trimming Hell! What is your plan? Some trimer or Hand job? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t use machines so most will be by hand…
I’ll be in trim jail for quite some time

But, a lot of these are seeded so I’ll just be trimming the unseeded flowers. The seeded ones I’ll be shucking for seed then probably will make extract with em.

Thanks for stopping by!

And thank you again and again for the compliments… has been a lot of work but the finish line is in site. Just in time too bc my cloner is soooo full… it’s at the point where I’m worried to even take them out of the cloner bc I think it’ll be such a shock for them to go into any other medium. Oh well. We shall see!

Also, @LED_Seedz Lemon Garlic OG x Star figjter are begging for a transplant but not half as much as the guys that have been stuck in the 2” pots for wayyyy too long. Actually, the LGOG x SF are just fine and dandy. They’re actually gorgeous and right next to some other lookers, the Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream.
Oh well, pray for the ones in the cloner and the lil seedlings though… they’ll need all the help they can’t get.

Thanks again @Fisch

3 Likes

I got in a fight again… these bitches just keep beating me down @legalcanada

13 Likes

Let me know and I’ll hop on the trimigrant train to lend a hand. About a two day ride from here.

Looks phenomenal @Swampthing!

6 Likes

They all look fantabulous…that IN bubblegum looks great…thanks for the picture.

4 Likes

jesus so much variety of top notch genetics … very impressive garden anything worth havings worth working hard for tho eh! can’t wait for some smoke reports… do you have any early favourites for smell or structure etc so far @Swampthing ?

2 Likes

Thus far favorite in structure would probably be the Bruce Apollo’s and favorite smell would be the Armpit Haze (like a raw lemon jacks cleaner with a hint of sweet haze in it), the Dragonsblood Hashplant G13 pheno is looking to be the most potent along with the Armpit Haze and the Sakura is up there too. I’m having some issues as everything tall in the back looks like the trees on the coast after a hurricane. Just very top heavy and flopping over all over each other. It’s quite frustrating, to say the least. But really it’s hard to narrow it down as you brought up there is so much variety in the room. My arms and hands are all sticky and smelly from just working in there without a long sleeve shirt or jacket on. Literally have a layer of resin covering my fingertips all the way to my elbows.

5 Likes

You need me to give you a smoke report on all those @Swampthing?

Have papers, will travel :scissors:
:laughing:

5 Likes

This is a swamp I’d like to visit, good shit

2 Likes

Will help any trimmigrant cross the boarder into the Swamp!

I’ve got one of those airboats to coast over the reeds of nugs.

4 Likes

Bruce Apollo

13 Likes

Wow! @Swampthing! I have no words!

5 Likes

Muchos gracias my dude!

1 Like