Welcome To the Swamp

Aw man! Y’all need to see these babies under the natural light! Checked em out last night under regular household warm CFLs without the HPS and CMH on and they’re just looking fan-fucking-tastic! Colors ranging from magenta, maroon, to blues, lavenders, yellows, purples, lime, emerald…
After all these years, i still haven’t gotten over the beauty of the cannabis plant near peak ripeness. Truly amazing what the passion and science of breeding can achieve not only with cannabis but all organisms… hell I’ve been thinking about making a hybrid dog.
Crossing my girl Fila Brasileiro to a male Old English Bulldog my friend has.

Gonna do a live video on my instagram @theDankyBank at 1pm mountain time today to showcase some of the colors happening in the Swamp!

Really can’t wait for all of you to run some of these new fun crosses!

7 Likes

You must resist your swampy genes, lol.

1 Like

Sakura 2

Jäger 2 and boy is she special. A breeze to trim. Dense and heavy. The nose is quite lovely. A sweet and sour grape smell with a back end of Tide laundry detergent

14 Likes

Oh dude, toilet and a toe shot.

Too much for the people, lol.

99%

8 Likes

Uh oh…
Toilet, toes, and even a toilet paper roll!
Yikes…
@Uncle_Al will not be happy!

5 Likes

@99PerCent @Calyxander
quite the trifecta… holy triumvirate if you will

4 Likes

We are the Trinity of the Toe.

:laughing:

99%

4 Likes

Or unholy trinity…as @Uncle_Al will see it!.. hahahaha!

I had this poster in my smoking room under black lights back in 1972 or so.
Hahahaha!
Leon Russel, RIP.

4 Likes

Bad ass! Still have it? @Calyxander

Btw Phish Fest just announced!

2 Likes

The Toe-ly Trinity

Ninety 9

2 Likes

I now dubb thee, “Swampfoot”…:laughing:

5 Likes

I wish I did…alas, I let it vanish into the repository of all things in my life which I should have held on to.
If I only knew then what I know now!
Hindsight is always crystal clear.

1 Like

Preferable to “Stinkfoot”.

Musical interlude:

2 Likes

Much Respect @Swampthing!

1 Like

Started chopping some stuff down yest. Gonna wait a lil longer though, I think. I’ve never dried in this dry of a climate but have them on a metal rack hanging and laying w one of those cheap humidifiers under them. Still crisping up too quickly for my taste. May have to get a tent just for drying. I dunno :man_shrugging:
But some Indiana Bubblegum, Sakura, Jäger 2, GSC Thin Mints, and Cherry Lime Haze tops are a few I’ve been working on. Never grown in an area this packed where the lowers weren’t getting as much light so I’m not harvesting whole plants at a time. More so piece by piece. Anyway, think I’m gonna keep pushing them maybe another week. Hit 9 weeks tomorrow.

Purple Pappy

Cherry Lime Haze… and damn, I’ve been racking my brain what to call the CLH x Sakura cross and when typing out CLH I accidentally hit an S… and there is was! Cherry Slime Daze! Thoughts? Just Cherry Slime? I dunno lol

14 Likes

Bravo amigo!!! Your hard work is paying off and it shows!!! Congratulations, great job!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Viva_Mexico
Would love to get you some of these crosses to grow in your massive facility!

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you @Swampthing and @Viva_Mexico! We are lucky you all share your bigger grows for us. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

yes, it is cool to see these larger grows come in with the plants so healthy! :+1:

for drying, how about creating a dark area within the grow room to hang the buds. The humidity must be higher in there.

4 Likes

I would love to have them :hugs:

2 Likes