Welcome To the Swamp

Been spraying the room with either just plain water or a water seaweed/Kelp/silica mix. Love doing it bc when I start RH is like 55% and when I leave it’s up to 70%

Everything looks 100% lush and happy except the Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint cut. Think it’s bc I left her in the solo cup but transplanted her last week into the 10gal. She doesn’t look terrible just some splotches on the leaves and not as vigorous as I would like, but GSC is a slow growing strain anyway.

Will keep y’all updated.

Have a great week!
Swampy

6 Likes

13 Likes

@muir good grabbing a brew witcha! Just wanted to tag you in my journal.

1 Like

did someone say mandate? :smiley: must b nice living in a legal state :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ordered some Love Potion #1 x Nigerian from Reeferman and Grapefruit Haze from Next Generation this evening. Really excited about the LPN!
Also got some Purple Peyote from Cannabiogen and Juliet x Bruce Banner from Dark Horse.
Have a great night folks!

1 Like

Have been thinking about getting one of these as a pet to live in the grow room but their main food crickets are evidently a nuisance…
Thoughts?

http://flchams.com/chameleon/premium-jethro-bloodline-baby-veiled-chameleons-for-sale/

You’ll most likely have to introduce food for it. Flies, gnats, grubs, beetles… you get it. I think it would be fine as long as you provided shelter. Go for it. They are as fascinating as cannabis.

Cheers

1 Like

But wouldn’t most of those things be bad for the plants like gnats… already have beetles in the room naturally. Only bugs in there except for lady bugs and spiders I’ve collected.

Yes and no. I don’t a ton about chameleons, but I’m pretty positive they can eat grubs as a main diet.

At the pet shop they are little brown, slow moving with really short legs. We gave them to our scorpion and baby snake.

I talked pet shop owner and he says as long as they have a shelter and they can live cage free in your home.

I’ll bet you’d have no problem as long as you got food for it that wouldn’t introduce problems to the grow.

1 Like

I don’t think it would work, they are delicate, plus, i don’t think you want them crAwling all over the buds. I bought one for my daughter with a special cage and ul also infrared lights. Damn thing lived 48 hours.

3 Likes

Crawling on the buds would be fine… it’s the eating of the buds I’m worried about

Seemed cool but I’m gonna pass…

2 Likes

Cool app that tells you what phase of the moon and what it’s best for. Roots phase now in ascending for cloning and they have all kinds of other suggestions

free and pretty cool. App is called “Moon & Garden”

Why not eh?

5 Likes

Have that one and moon phases app. 9:52 moon rises tonight and I’m cloning and moving some germinating seeds.

Sweet wizardry tech.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting a lizard just for an excuse to keep a tank full of crickets on coco bedding. Whenever the tanks are cleaned the old coco can be added to the mix, and the exoskeletons are made of chitin that should activate a plants SAR.

4 Likes

Just wanted to share my mutant Sakura plant.
One of the nodes only has a leaf on one side, then it topped itself naturally… if it’s a male I’ll be saving pollen

1 Like

8 Likes

WTF is that I hope it is not some form of fecal matter tea

2 Likes

Tea mix as follows:

Fill 16 gallon container up and add a splash of H2O2 and throw in 2 air stones to aerate and blow off the chlorine.

After 24-48 hours fill “Trimaco 30138 pump strainer bag” with:

Splash of molasses
1 cup Kelp meal
1 cup alfalfa meal
1/2 cup Mykos
1/2 cup Azos
1 cup pelletized Peruvian Seabird Guano (12-11-0)
1 cup “bat guano (Mexican?) (8-6-0)
1 cup Fish meal
1/2 cup granular humics & fulvics

And then just let it brew! I squeeze the bag like 2x a day or so

3 Likes

Watered and sprayed em all with tea this evening!

Also, here are the clones at the moment and one more shot of the front left side of the room

That one that is 2 weeks in there is the last Afkansastan from MrDank that will be put in a 1.8ltr square pot tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Peace,
Swampy

9 Likes

Your urine? Is that for nitrogen?

1 Like