Well hello again

Hello everyone, first I want to thank the people of overgrow for teaching me almost everything I know about growing. Ive been following OG since before the shutdown. Then in 2010 a string of bad luck forced me to close shop. Having found OG back up & running I decided to come out of retirement, so I dug out some my old seeds some OG kush by Dr. Chronic ( hoping they pop) and started germinating them. So here’s to the future, may we all be prosperous. Cheers

15 Likes

Here’s a few pics from back before "the incident " lol

9 Likes

8 Likes

Pics. Data. Pics. Data.

Nice of you to join us brother. Here’s to better luck for you this time round

1 Like

Hope everything works out for you and welcome back

2 Likes

Thanks, fortunately law changes are in my favor. Things are much more liberal here in the south then they were 10years ago. Thnx for the welcome

3 Likes

Np did you just germ them?

Yeah last night got one starting to crack already they are old though

1 Like

I bet they were good genes then and big ups on the strain my fav

Me too, come payday im gonna order something a little fresher.

What did you have in mind there are so many good strains out there

I’m not sure always wanted some BOG genetics. Questions more where I’m gonna order from though cause like u said there’s so many good strains

1 Like

Welcome back dude! Nice plants too. Check out @LED_Seedz good shit right there.

1 Like

I’d say check out led seeds he has some really good looking strains and he’s on here a lot so he would be able to help you also nothing better then getting info from the Breeder that’s if ur not stuck on just what you said strain wise

1 Like

Dang man, great minds MUST think alike haha.

1 Like

Yeah I hear that gotta give props where there due

2 Likes

Hell yeah I’ll check em out. But I’m calling it for the night. Appreciate the warm welcome ttyl

2 Likes

Awesome.

Welcome @MisledYouth.

Can’t wait to see what you have going…

99%

3 Likes

Looks like you got some good growers stopping by you will have no trouble finding seeds ur wanting to grow

1 Like