Westcoasts eastcoast outdoor

Well, after a couple days inside and a couple hours in a garbage bag, these babies made it to their new home. I’m keeping them shaded for a bit before transplanting from the 5gal pots they’re in to the beds I dug and filled with living soil
1 king tut
1 blue shark
1 blue Hawaiian
1 st Lucia

15 Likes

Looks like they are coming along nicely, and you have a plan. Got a picture of the beds?

2 Likes

Starting with a nice sized plant :+1:
Now you just have to keep the deer away :smile:

2 Likes

Looking like the start of something good. :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Is it a Santa Lucía landrace?

Salud.

1 Like

@MiG
Bag seed straight from st Lucia

1 Like

@KingGhidora I’ll snap a few more pics once I get them in the ground. Should finish up over the weekend

1 Like

So I really dropped the ball on my 4 girls.
With work and my month long vacation I have spent no time on them.
Never finished the bed so they’re still in 7 gal fabric pots. I’m amazed they look this healthy considering the rough ride they’ve had.
Thankfully I have a friend that’s been watering them.
The living soil in the pots has kept them fed up to this point.
I finally get some time to visit in 2 weeks. They just started to show hairs so should I just go with the flow and leave them or should I transplant and maybe do some pruning / tying down??

Need pics to advise.

Feed them for sure.

Sounds like a transplant would yield some monsters.

1 Like

9 Likes

@99PerCent
You’re quick!
Hope the pics help. These were sent to me. Taken yesterday

3 Likes

Just happened to catch me the first round.

These look really healthy. I might just keep feeding and see if they can run the way the are.

Nice!

3 Likes

Leave them they are in perfect size containers . . . IMO Anything older than 3 months needs a 5 gallon and anything over 8 months needs a 10 gallon, so unless they are older than say 6 months I would leave them

4 Likes

12 Likes

Good luck gro bro.

2 Likes

Thanks 99!
I was hoping the budding would be further along but I shouldn’t be suprised it’s where it is.

3 Likes

They move a little differently outside, but one thing is for sure, the more sun, the better.

2 Likes

I tried to snap a close up of DR Who. This one seems furthest along

8 Likes

Looking great man. Congrats on some beautiful plants :v:

2 Likes

nice piece of land you’re on there! looks like beehives too? the buds look about right for Massachusetts area

3 Likes