What are some seeds you'd like to see grown out, or made!

As the post states.
There are a lot of great growers here and the genetic playing field is huge.
Some of us are pretty limited to how many genotypes of plant we can grow and others have ones that may never get grown.
So what’s something you’d like to see grown out, crossed, worked, made into wax etc.
If you’ve got something growing that happens to get mentioned, chime in with some of your info and educate or edify the masses.
I’ll start by saying I’d like to see more of sannies stuff in grow logs. Or berringers gorrilla grape f3.

11 Likes

How about some Bodhi Sunshine Daydream or Snow Leopard?

I’ve tried to get a membership a Sannies… no luck… not sure wtf… I wanted some Black Afghanistan I’d been told was gonna show up…

7 Likes

Gotta agree on the bohdi stuff.
especially ssdd
At sannies I just go to the shopping site and check out.
I’m going to try sunshine daydream in my next production run.

3 Likes

I’ve got 2 sunshine daydream gals… just finished a run with them…

3 Likes

I heard Bodhi on a pod cast a few months ago talking about the SSDD… said there’s lots left in it to unlock… said he wish peeps would work with it and gave his good graces to make seeds of it and with it…

8 Likes

I’ve got LEDseedz cut of SSDD @ 50 days in flower now… buds so big they’re flopping over…

7 Likes

I really like it. Actually just smoked some of ssdd#2… have a male I plan to make the next Gen (f2??) For myself and spread around a bit.

3 Likes

Is that the butter cut?

1 Like

I’d have to refer you to @LED_Seedz for the exacts particulars…

1 Like

I’m gunna guess it is since I’m friends with a friend of his and he’s got the butter cut… I believe it’s actually bodhis find

that much is true… Bodhi’s cut I’ve been told…

1 Like

I bet she’s good and dank then…

yep… she’s a keeper… little bit of a pain to clone takes 3 weeks most of the time…

1 Like

Yes I have the butter cut. What I don’t have is seeds except for a strain I made with it called Wizardry. It’s killer but I have to save a few things up my sleeve.
:wink:

I’d like to see a new skunk made personally. It’s a tough nut to crack but I’m tired of all the fruity skunks I have been finding lately. I’ve run 6 skunk strains this year and not a single one worthy to mate with my keeper female. Some day.

10 Likes

I have some skunk diesel I may do something with one of these days… I love skunk and lemons!

2 Likes

Personally I’m switching things up and will be running several of @alphakronik strains for a while, looking for keepers to add to the bodhI keepers.

3 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of strains going. Now if i find keepers is a different story. Hard to say which I’m most hopeful for. Especially bc a lot are extremely similar.

2 Likes

Out of sentimentality, any of the popular strains from my heyday in the mid 90’s. Like: AK47, G13 hybrids, NL, Durban, Blueberry, *BubbleGum, *JuicyFruit…
*(I just picked-up some new packs of these to grow in the fall)

Also,
LED-Seedz’ upcoming Durban crosses, and of course anything Bodhi.

10 Likes

I wish I could but sannie won’t send to Aus anymore :frowning: and my wife killed my Herijuana mother while I was away once from under[no]watering.

3 Likes

@Morgwar: Excellent topic :heart_exclamation:

I’d love to see Afghani. I’ve never had any. It is straight indica and I’d love see someone make some seeds of them.

I have had Blueberry. It was in my collection, but it is permanently lost. :frowning: It was a favorite.

@Scissor-Hanz, I have some Durban seeds that will be very mature, very soon, the Durban plants in my gifted seeds thread:

I’ll be collecting them when the plants are ready for harvest and be doing a giveaway with them. You’re the first name on the list. :smiley:

Edit: typo

4 Likes