What are the little green dots beside some threads?

Wondering what the little green dots are beside some of the topics. @mods, what are these?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

hmmmmmm… search is your buddy

as with any topic here on OG you can find lots with the search functionality. not trying to be an ass. i mean it in honest…

2 Likes

Basically reputation points, the original overgrow called them karma points. The more people like your posts the more green dots you get.

3 Likes

No these aren’t the pips, I have 6 (six) btw :wink:. It’s beside a forum topic. Fairly rare…haven’t noticed much similarity between the posts to figure out what they are.

2 Likes

I remember the karma points. It was fun to read every members level of karma, cause there were so many different terms/sayings for each one. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s some esl shit…OMG.

Ok I think I know what you’re talking abou, pretty sure that’s just the active status of thread op

1 Like

Is this the dot you’re referring to? I think it’s a new topic/thread since your last visit.

11 Likes

That’s the one.

3 Likes

Wrong lol they used to be, now they’re just dots

They literally mean nothing, I’ve said this 103747 times lol

They used to mean something, but since the new Overgrow, they’re just kind of there and we can’t get rid of them…

Liking posts, posting on threads, reading posts and threads, and getting likes all increase them and I think there are one or two other ways too lol, but again… Other than the few that think they prove something else about the user they reside under, absolutely nothing but green dots on a server system we use lol

7 Likes

And yet, they still mean the world to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

hahahahahaha, chaos!

2 Likes

I updated the title of the thread for you but I see you already got your answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought they meant the size of your c*ck

4 Likes

Little Green Men.

1 Like