What are the stinkeist strains from pack seed for 2018?

whats the best and worst pack seed you have grown and of course what was the most pungent stinky weed you have grown from pack seed?

1 Like

Best of 2018 so far would be either goji og or sunshine daydream
Worst would be sour goo

Stinkiest by far has been the freak geno of space cake…buy I’m hopin to find something stinkier in @alphakronik s darkside series

3 Likes

I’ll say worst hand’s down cult classic unification. Out of 7 seeds only 1 grew. In his defense he did replace them with another strain agathlan. I just popped them so time will tell. Yet for a 200$ pack of seeds the size consistency wasn’t there. Exp from a little known breeder I’d expect them to be on it. Bc every sale in the beginning is crucial. Word of mouth is #1 exp in seed sales.
My fav yet is a (Holy Grail x GSC) X Scott’s og. Looking like it might be a quick 55 day strain. Also frosty n has a pleasant sweet kushy smell will know more soon.

5 Likes

my best so far has been a goji cross, ‘bodhi tree’ by LED Seedz (goji og x starfighter)

worst this year has been sour diesel by canuk seeds (truenorth seedbank), pretty sure canuk just rebrands bulk spanish seeds

4 Likes