1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve avoided this guy for a while now cause I thought he looked stupid… maybe I’m stupid lol

1 Like
2 Likes

like the old tale:
during the recession an older couple were hitting very tough times and with no other way to gather income or funds, it was decided that the wife would start walking the streets (so to speak). Well, after the first long night, see returned home to show what she had earned during her first night. She emptied her purse and money tumbled out onto the table top and she told the man that she had made $2.05 during the long, long night. The husband stood there with a puzzled look on his face, and asked, “Just who, in the Hell, gave you a Nickle?” The wife stated very proudly, “everyone!”

regards,

2 Likes

great movie! Robert Duvall Sean Penn…anti-drug war movie in the 80’s

6 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of 80s music. I was stuck in the 70s for a long time. I concur…YUCK

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Greta Van Fleet can’t touch the best Zeppelin ripoff band of alltime…Kingdom Clone!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

After the availability of CDs (around 1983) I spent most of my ‘80s listening time with my new CDs of music from the '30s ‘40s ‘50s ‘60s. I paid very little attention to contemporary pop/rock music from that point onward.

Although, here are a few that I liked from the ‘80s.

6 Likes