What are you listening to? 2020

3 Likes
4 Likes

:scorpion: Oh shit! Itā€™s a bad one. Right on the side of the left foot at the base of the big toe. I didnā€™t see it and couldnā€™t find it so I guess it could be a black widow :spider: but it does feel like a scorpion, itā€™s just creeping through the foot to my ankle with tingling. Heart rate is a little elevated because of the pain. Ice helps a little. Fuck a :duck: itā€™s a hot one! F me in the A! Iā€™m gonna roll up all the Kush Mints I have left into a big RAW paper because I got the poison in me. I refuse to put up a song by the band Poison because fuck them.

7 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Itā€™s ok, Iā€™ll do it for ya. :wink:

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Gotta Love Henry

1 Like
5 Likes

@Solowolf you are really good at the song game, sting lol , my wife hates when I do that, play songs with a certain word or all the different people doing the same song , but sometimes it gets the msg thru. how did the Kush mints work?

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

The Kush Mints got me to sleep about 3am, but the pins and needles are still there and it hurts like a bitch to touch. You ever catch a shock from the spark plug on a lawnmower motor? It was like that for 5 hrs last night. Had to be a Bark Scorpion. I wonder if anyone ever took a sting directly to the cock and balls?