What are you listening to? 2020

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Any time I need a flash back to cruising the Alberta prairies surrounded by nothing but fields and oil wells trying to out run a storm while getting shit done I listen to tyler childers…

6 Likes

Another good one

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about my brother turned me on to them a while back

1 Like

I’ve never seen Herbie Hancock perform, but I saw the Headhunters lineup without him on keyboards. They were billed as “Mike Clark’s Prescription Renewal”. Mike Clark being the drummer in the band. They were joined by special guest Fred Wesley - James Brown’s bandleader and trombonist extraordinaire. It was a top notch show! One of the highlights was seeing Paul “Action” Jackson on bass. He rips so hard the dude broke THREE bass strings over the course of the show. Damn!

The other remarkable thing that happened that night was stepping out at set break to smoke a joint. We were joined by Bill Summers from the band and he played the beer bottle intro to Watermelon Man while we were standing there passing around the circle!

8 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Come to Ital Corner with us Cacique! Jah live!

2 Likes

I don’t know the Grateful Dead like you guys, but this cover helped me get to know them better.

4 Likes
7 Likes

One my favorites.

2 Likes