🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

1 Like

Broke our hearts here when we heard he died. He had finally gotten some shit together, it seemed like, and then- gone. Too many in those scenes still sufferin’ the same or losing those fights.
Does me good to see him here.
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve always felt “Tom Harmon Eyes,” or perthaps “Christopher Cross Eyes” would have been smarter titles. lol (1)

1 Like
1 Like

You are awesome!! Without you, and others like you, there would be no IA Live Music Archive. I’ve known a few other tapers, and from what I’ve seen, the ones that upload to IA are a buncha’ very generous stoners. Every one of 'em!

Thank you, @BarefootAndBlazed! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

1 Like

Big rain and wind this morning turning to steady rain here in the Pacific North West. Got my water tanks all straightened out, cleaned and set up level. Last one finished yesterday. The last of my last grow, a 9 foot Humboldt Sour Diesel, from 2021 vintage seeds, blown in the 35 MPH wind, held up by the supports I put in two days ago, sun leaves yellow going brown. I took two large colas brought them in before bud rot has a chance. Charged up my trusty Fire Fly I and filled with some of her flowers from the 21’ vintage topped with a little dry sift…put on this music and drifting to a very fine and mellow place…

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes