🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like
9 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
3 Likes

You favorite music while being stone . I swear the late 60 s or early 70 s is the best music hands down. I love listening to Hendix ,Zepplin and my all time fav is the doors…

10 Likes

Brain salad surgery

5 Likes

I can get down with the classic stuff and can’t go wrong with anything Hendrix. I am more into the electronic stuff when blitzed, chill music and some drum n bass, none of that “transformers in a garbage disposal” dubstep lol. Metal is good, Hatebreed, machinehead. currently on a Papa Roach kick again lol.

3 Likes

60s to 80s all the way! :musical_score::musical_keyboard::headphones::guitar::drum::100:image

6 Likes

I spent years making music specifically to get myself higher. It can really work. Types of ping pong delays and room shapers can really fuck with stuff and make it much better for psychedelic type experiences.

Usually i’d say stuff like this

Or this…

or maybe this

You can see this music was made for tripping and incorporates a lot of reverb and other effects to good measure.

Hmmm

Anything with Egisto Macchi :slight_smile:

Heres one of the pioneers of electronic…

Some more…

7 Likes

After 50 years enjoying classic rock (even before it became classic), for unexplainable reasons I have switched to Bluegrass. Got tired of the same old same old and now I find Bluegrass musicians the best thing going nowadays.

9 Likes

I love jam bands blue grass classic rock indie been exploring edm music I’ve been really enjoying downtempo drum and bass and experimental stuff

Some stuff I’ve been listening to lately

4 Likes

Yeah it is ,I like Pantera ,Mud Vane and A I C

3 Likes

I love the 80 s to Talking Heads is awesome and there so many great one hit wonders … Great era of music for sure

4 Likes

Depends on my mood tbh.

4 Likes

Check out some of the links I posted sounds like we got similar taste lmk what you think :call_me_hand: @Spitfire couple posts above

3 Likes

100 % depends on my mood. I’ve been listening to a lot of rock and metal the last few weeks but I’ll listen to almost anything.

2 Likes