🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

Same, I love everything from 80s gangsta rap to friggin Polka,lol

1 Like

Depends on the mood I’m in. I can go from Miles, Mingus, and Monk to Zep, Floyd, Sabbath in a snap.
i have discovered some 420 vibes friendly bands lately that lean towards a jazzy jam base.

4 Likes

U2. Great smoke vibe.

Especially the album “Live Under a Blood Red Sky.”

2 Likes

@Originalweedman Love Mudvayne. Something about Chad Gray’s voice.

1 Like

It’s always gonna be metal , like the stuff I’ve posted in the metal thread.

But something new to my arsenal is Be Honest by Veela . It’s ethereal

2 Likes

Lately it’s been Blues, like old gritty un-remastered Blues. Blind Blake is a favorite

Also, “chill beats” and instrumental guitar tracks, stuff like that. Justice Der is a favorite for this

2 Likes

Yeah ,one of my favs.Such an under rated band

1 Like

Be kinda going nostalgic lately just discovered the joy of Spotify they have dam near everything on there right now I’m driving back to late 70s early 80s with Rush VH some Punk and never forget Fleetwoodmac and my fantasy Sugar Momma The Queen herself Stevie Nicks

1 Like
7 Likes

I love Fleetwood… Man what a great band , I ways had a huge crush Stevie Nicks …

1 Like

hiphop music

1 Like

We want EAZY… My favorite shit growing up…80 s and the 90 s were the shit,

After smoking what? haha

6 Likes

Go to playlist for burning

2 Likes

I m gonna go thru this whole thread and check out everything I ve never listen too.

2 Likes

This on a good audio system that can handle high and low frequency response.

This album has also been remastered in 5.1 surround. Even better.

5 Likes

I just listened to it on my phone and I get what you’re saying about the audio system, I get the vibe though.

1 Like

Then and now type stuff

1 Like

I’m glad you heard it.
If you ever get a chance to hear it with large speakers and subs that can get the air moving… :exploding_head:

1 Like
6 Likes