🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

Changes with the seasons, but Yes is always good smoking music - outside in the summertime, chillin at home on a rainy day, cleaning the house…

7 Likes

Kind of how I feel listening to the Doors, I love Summers almost gone and every other song

2 Likes
4 Likes

Check out “Song to the Siren” by This Mortal Coil

1 Like
4 Likes

Interesting project.
Chanting and incantations were about the only things I enjoyed at religious services.

“Dry versus Wet Sound and the Experiment with Live Auralization in Bing Hall”

"This digital signal may shock you with the way it relativizes speech, transforming its content into a chiaroscuro of indistinct but immersive sound. "

1 Like
7 Likes

This very cool.

1 Like

Matteo Mancuso & Jonas Hellborg - Sept. 22nd 2023 - YouTube

2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Hands down and by far my favorite live band ever. I’ve never seen another rock performer who drew your eyes to him when he was onstage like Jim Morrison. I also never saw them after they got seriously popular. I only saw them in smaller venues in the L.A. area (eg, The Cheetah, The Hullabaloo, The Palladium, The Whiskey, etc), but I imagine Morrison was every bit as much a draw for the eyes in larger venues (like stadiums).

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is a “whole show” but the first tune or two will do. The second tune has some old time Appalachia in it

6 Likes

Terrance McKenna - the late great ethno-botanist who introduced us to the many physchodelics to found on this planet which likely have a lot to do with the evolution of at least humans.

1 Like
5 Likes
6 Likes

This is for deep meditation and/or deep stone.

Going deeper…