What are you listening to?

1 Like

That is from one of my favorite albums from the 1970’s.
1976…

Popsicle Toes.

2 Likes
1 Like

Woke up with this one in my head:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Saw them at a folk concert a few years ago. Man, that girl has an awesome voice.

1 Like

My wife and I just went to see a GREAT duo blend electronic and organic sounding rhythms with one of the prettier sounding female voices I’ve heard. The fact that they MADE their instruments by blending a baritone guitar with a ukulele (Buke) and a bass/guitar hybrid thing (Gase) just makes them even cooler! Their DIY spirit was TRULY awesome to see. Here are these two people who, to us at least, were AMAZINGLY talented musicians and yet they were working their own merchandise table! Maybe no biggie but it makes them more “normal” which of course, they are. Also, when my wife emailed through the bands website that we would REALLY like to get them to sign a record for our 4 year old daughter who won’t request ANY other music in the car, (a habit that can get annoying but is precious, nonetheless) the singer, Arone, emailed us back herself and when we got to the show knew exactly who my wife was when she mentioned it and even agreed to get some evidence that the signatures were real! Totally unnecessary for her to do but a detail that made the whole evening EVEN BETTER! THESE ARE THE KINDA FOLKS THAT I AM PROUD TO PAY FOR THEIR MUSIC! I included some shots from the side of the stage and the “evidence” of course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3yDLRVBdzA

2 Likes

Marvin and Tammi’s greatest hits.

mike28086

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I agree.
You have impeccable taste!
LOL…

Rachael Price is one of my very favorite contemporary singers.

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

For whatever reason, I never cared for Bruce or his music.
But, his forthcoming album may be the first of his I enjoy.

Hoping that there are more tunes on it like this gem.

I get by with a little help from my friends.

1 Like