What are you listening to?

:thumbsup: :wink: Unbroken indeed. :smile:

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: :heart: :musical_note:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Can’t beat Roy Acuff and Doc Watson! Lots of great artists on that track. Thanks for that!

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

He has my favorite voice in the world. Would be my ultimate phone sex voice. It’s like an angel singing just for me. Anyway, Saw him live once and he signed autographs and greeted every last fan. Now celebs are nothing new to me, living in L.A. but I have never been more star struck in my life. I have a few things he signed for me. I’m not sure how I made it though, I could barely get words out and was beet red the whole time. :joy:

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

@Calyxander you should be a dj at KDHX 88.1 in st.louis I’m pretty sure they would give you a show lol

1 Like
2 Likes

another

one more

peace and be well

Dequilo

3 Likes
4 Likes

J Cole been digging dudes style for a little while not so much on the commercial stuff but his deep cuts are dope but then there’s Royce the only guy to do a duet album with Eminem and let’s be real Royce owned that album verse for verse

1 Like

Fair warning I’ve had a couple drinks anyone into lyricist hip hop is in for a treat everyone else maybe jump forward 10 posts to something else sorry

1 Like
1 Like

If you listen to hip hop and don’t know who Krit is give it a go dude has a deep library but this is my favorite album

Perceived as a peasant but in your mind you stand a king

Anyone who ever watched The voice and was like who is CeeLo well this is CeeLo killing the end of this song