What are you proud of? Cannabis related accomplishments

I thought people would like a place to ‘‘show off’’ something cannabis related that they have done/created/grown that they are particularly proud of.

Please- be respectful…no bashing !
What may seem like ‘‘no biggie’’ to you may be a major accomplishment to someone else!!

Huggs to all!!

Lady Zandra :blush:

21 Likes

I will take the liberty to construct “cannabis related” accomplishments somewhat broadly - After all the various drugs, often (generally?) in far to large quantities to be considered reasonable, I remain vertical. Oh hell yes!

7 Likes

teaching my kids that cannabis is a medicine and teaching them to grow and be able to be the next generation of OG

23 Likes

My PHOTOTRONS… a growing device that all the pot growing communities despises…I had to prove them wrong…btw, to me a Phototron is just a hard walled tent that comes with it’s own ventilation/lighting, its true.

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

23 Likes

Something I am very proud of, is the article Draig and I had printed in SKUNK Magazine- and the subsequent road-trip to a cannabis-cup convention they sent us to cover.

The Cannabis Convention article didn’t make print- due to space and time constraints… but the article that I wrote and Draig did the Photography for on M3 soil did!

The M3 Crew is a wonderful bunch of guys, and we became good friends. We are sad to say that Swan passed this November from cancer, so the follow-up article we were getting set-up will be partially a memorial piece.
Note on the cover- we used our internet persona’s not our real names-- it was not Legal here yet!

BTW–YES- that IS Draig with one of our plants grown in that soil shown on the 3rd page of the article.

46 Likes

Giving it a try, seeing it for what it is, rolling with the punches, getting along, and always finding a new unexplored avenue.

27 Likes

Joining OG and meeting all you beautiful people. :v:
God bless you all.

18 Likes

I remember wanting one of those a long time ago. it’s actually nice to see one still in use and working so well! Those roots are beautiful!

11 Likes

HMM, not sure what I can contribute but still like the idea of the thread. Very cool.

9 Likes

I think you should be.
Making seeds are not fun. The seed runs are tuff. People get upset. But you still push forward. Some of you here know the history of weed. Not saying I don’t. Mine is definitely different. Bag of seeds all my life. Clones are more available than seeds.

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u :+1: :+1: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

I’d say planting so much stuff to test outdoors that I can give plenty of hash and flowers away, saving people big bucks :green_heart:

12 Likes

The problem sometimes people want it for free.

Well I give it away for free… of course I keep some hash for me :yum:

6 Likes

I am proud of how we create a economy.
Our grow is a steady source of income for several families.
I love seeing people come up.

5 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63
Nice work!
I thought you were going to be on page 76? :sunglasses:
See the upper right corner of the mag cover.

Anyway, that one is hard to top.
I have been growing like a lot of folks here since the 80-90’s
I guess my only accomplishment is I stayed out of jail. :partying_face:
I will take that, rather than be locked up for being famous white boy rick style.
BTW
A buddy called me the other day and said he was partying with that dude.
Says he is into cannabis now. :shushing_face:

I do too.
When I first saw it, I found it sooo futuristic.
I had to have one.
So much so my very first grow was a phototron copy made out of plywood.
I had no clue, I fried everything, then smoked it too…WTF :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Haaa. Very true

2 Likes

This was the result of my very first flower run, guess I’m “newb proud” of it.

18 Likes

Proud of never talking to leo!

Wow a phototron. Remember the wheel?

8 Likes

I was thinking about those last night wondering if they still get used.
:laughing:

2 Likes