What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

It had the same appearance as pine pitch …
None the less pretty interesting

1 Like

Had a few buds do that to me. Was assured its normal :grin: nice…

1 Like

Is that maple leaf indica? If so I believe I’ve got 2 old seeds of it !

14 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Yes it is from costal Mary …this maple leaf is a beauty
The oner one fox tailed like a mofo and then straight up hermied pistols with nanners in the middle but eight weeks in I’m gonna keep em going everythings almost done anyway

5 Likes

A little young. Nice flavor. I’m happy.

Started pushing flowers. Had to pull it.

13 Likes

That is amazing looking.

1 Like

Nice and new. OG makes a nice taster. One Love

2 Likes

O it is really nice, I’m enjoying it.

1 Like

Dosidos (norcal) flavors outta this world but I need some potency.

Actually hit this 1 bud with a nice male Jack haze pollen. 33 seeds for 1 bud not too shabby. Working on reversing dosi to lock down some s1s

20 Likes

GluTang from @50State

Final Monkey Paw f2 from first batch grow. Next drop is for selection too F3

29 Likes

Today I will be smoking my Vietnam Thunder Fuck, it’s been curing in jars since 3.12.22

18 Likes

Just refilled Mrs Foreigner’s jar with some Blue Tara

I didn’t bother to empty out the crumbs.

28 Likes

That would be like kicking someone out of bed for eating cookies. Seems like I remember that was a song back in the day. Maybe a country song. I remember now you can eat crackers in my bed anytime. I’m not gonna Google it but I think that’s it. Lol. Was that a Canadian song? Lol don’t kick my ass! Lol haaaa. Life is a highway. That was a good song. Toad the wet sprocket was a good man also. We don’t get good maple syrup here.

2 Likes

Currently growing this auto, your comment made me smile :blush:. Be nice when she’s ready. First time with this strain so looking forward to it. Enjoy

1 Like

FYI

2 Likes

I seen that. I got some the other day with cinnamon in it. I think it’s corn syrup and cinnamon.

Yeah. Almost certainly corn syrup. My FIL has a maple forest and makes his own. A bit smokey but delicious.

Some Limonetta from my growmie’s garden:

17 Likes

Blue Dolato Rosin

16 Likes

Tonight I will be having some Pineapple Chunk, compliments of the kids. I really don’t ever get to smoke dispensary weed.

22 Likes