What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

It has stood out so far as the heavy hitter

1 Like

Are these from KC Brains? I have a pack in the freezer still. The description said ready in august/september outdoor which wasn’t the case at all. It started flowering somewhere in october or so and my outdoor season was wasted that year.

That’s it, direct from KC.
Also had another brazilian hybrid beside it; leda uno x T.N.R… smooth brazilian decadence

2 Likes

9 Likes

Not smoking yet but I’m-a-eatin. waiting for lift off have a good Halloween fuckers muhhaha

17 Likes

Durban

24 Likes

Durban Thai and GLo ground together and rolled.

The 25 year old roller still works every time.

19 Likes

Smoking some Mac stomper think it will be this week’s favourite. Tasty nice alert high.

@Pawsfodocaws

23 Likes

Nice @chronix, I just dropped four beans of blockhead beans in the dirt, they are blockhead bx I traded w/ @misterbee. Ive been wanting to try it for 20 years.

4 Likes

Im smoking what I was told GMO but I also read it was a clone only strain so ill just say its a cross of something with GMO. These were from 2021 on the right the other nug is snow g.

15 Likes

Same here. It’s not the terpiest for sure, but I’m enjoying the smoothness of this August 21 THC Bomb.

23 Likes

Mac1

18 Likes

The hype train made it to Nicaragua, for once it actually smokes as good as it looks.

Half a zip of Black Cherry OG and half of Hawaiian Runtz.

Black Cherry :cherries:

Hawaiian Runtz :palm_tree:

34 Likes

Looks tasty :yum: and toasty

3 Likes

I think I inherited my granpappys trim job :grin:

24 Likes

Rolled a joint of 1 week curing Amnesia Haze X Orange Goji, covered in it’s own fresh Rosin , a ticket to RIDE…lol. Getting the hang of the new press . 3.5 grams pressed

26 Likes

nice. i think weed looks way better like that

4 Likes

a mix, finger hash tastes sweet but don’t get greedy… cough

19 Likes

divine genetics chem cookies #2 pheno (from a “hunt” of pack of 10) ; full smack in the face of flavor from the chem 4 leaning; really smoooooth; grown in 5-gallon soil

27 Likes

Smoking on some wedding cake this morning. Its odd but it has a hamburger taste to it. Almost meaty

18 Likes