What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Sounds like a winning cross big fan of ssdd and seems gogi og is a special cultivar it excited to chop my old soul(pinesoul gogi cut x omg) in a couple weeks haven’t tried anything with gogi in it but after hearing all sorts of amazing things it’s gotta be good l, growing some ssdd x gogi og in veg too stoked on those too :grin: cool pipe :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Some of that ugly dry sift is real strong stuff. Smoked a cone of Tres Stardawg x RAB this morning. I loaded it up with my ugly dry sift. I was stoned for 3 hours. Took a nap for an hour and still woke up stoned.

2 Likes

How long for that to finish?

1 Like

Well fuck me. So this shitty dry sift inspired me to search through all my little containers and I found a hash!

It’s probably 2 grams of medium quality black but it means I don’t have to ration anymore! Woo!

I knew there was a reason I hide things from myself.

7 Likes

It’s great when you find one of those surprises. You got me wondering what I might have ratholed.

3 Likes

Getting started. Had one plant had some bud rot. Not real bad. These are good.

11 Likes

Drizillia x Carmel candy kush
Straight up kush smell and Carmel taste I’m liking it .

Had to put her out little better than half smoked oily and high .

16 Likes

Royal Cheesybanger by @ervasagrada

16 Likes

Thst looks awesome…clean that finger nail bro… :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I like the looks of that…wonder what it looks like tight trimmed …hows the buzz?

1 Like

Hi @Jetdro > Drop some Resin Factory > Free sample fert local weed fest > Pot in Rio man

One of my top 5 crops > Out of 30 since 2014 ( Guerrilla 82 and Indoor 96 don`t counts )

My daugther had to clean the grinder with hot milk and coffe >

C bee > The Jaguar Breath > Full report soon >>>

4 Likes

Can you translate all that for me to 69 year old English , lol

:sunglasses:

@DougDawson can you translate for me Doug ?

4 Likes

I`m 62 @Jetdro … From Rio de Janeiro

Surf skate punk botanic weed foruns mouse rat >>>

Tree hugger

9 Likes

:ok_hand:

:+1: :+1:

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

NICE to meet you sir!!!

4 Likes

I am thinking his is saying he has grown 30 crops since 2014 and this one was in his top 5. His Gorilla grow in 82 and indoor in 96 don’t count. It was so sticky his daughter had to clean his grinder afterwards. That’s weed in Rio bro :wink:

6 Likes

Ok, so you got 5% more than i did out of it.

He seems cool, hope i didnt offend him, wasdnt my intention. Ifn i did, maybe Doug can translate back to him :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WHY wouldnt his Gorilla grow nor the '96 indoor …dont count??? I wanna know!

LOL

Sorry, high as shit, just havn fun…

2 Likes

What if those 2 grows had 45 different strains better than all his other grows. Then the bud would be the 50th best he ever grew ?

Wow…need to put the Proxy down/…lol

1 Like

Don’t know man. @Bud_Weiser has been around here a while. He is interesting to talk to but I think a bit of a cultural and language barrier. He is still a cool dude and that’s one of the joys of OG. Different folks from all over the globe shooting the shit about weed. Beats the hell of of the Ham Radio my old man used to use to talk to folks all over the world with, lol. At least I don’t have to climb the dam antenna. XM4280225, SOB 51, We’re clear.

6 Likes

AGREE

you see his Bud??? Obviously has a clue huh!!!

2 Likes