What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I remember I was busy with work and needed to prepare for another piss test so the rest was put back in a jar and thrown in with the rest of the jars. Totally forgot…well there’s none left now! :no_mouth:‍:fog:

2 Likes

Haven’t decided yet…these are 5+ y/o clone only strain buds…

19 Likes

I would not trust that bud. You should box it up and send it to me for proper disposal. I’ll set it on fire. Just a little at a time.

5 Likes

I will also assist in your disposal needs. Just taking one for the team. :relieved:

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s past it’s expiration date better send it out for disposal.
PS : incoming mailing address lol

3 Likes

Seeded Wedding Cake
Still delish and potent

14 Likes

some garlic mints

14 Likes

AK4Way - From AKBB this polyhybrid smells of sweet rose perfume! Grown 100% organic full term outdoor.

19 Likes

Didn’t snag a pic but was smoking some sloth that’s a (g13/hp) x (g13/black widow) from @eskobar hopefully that’s the right description!

Excellent smoke great high quality bud.

Figured she deserves a picture one day in a grove bag has really upped her smell.

14 Likes

Wonder if a guy should get some of those seeds swimming ? It that crossed to ogah ?

3 Likes

And weighing in at 0.5 gram, Street Heat will be starting my day. More than likely (HA!, definitely) this is two hits for these old lungs.

Yummy!

14 Likes

It’s an Afgoo afternoon. Harvested 10/21/22.

21 Likes

Purple Hindu Kush bx - Outdoor buds that looks like indoor! Wish I kept a cut!

28 Likes

Back to the Mac Stomper, tastes Great @ShiskaberrySavior. Had a good giggle last nite… mission accomplished

2 Likes

It’s a tough one to stay out of the smell and taste draw you in like a magnet to steel.

4 Likes

Bud bought from disp. Other than looks it’s got ZERO going for it . 41 percent humidity level no smell no taste or taste of cardboard and can’t stand to smoke nuff to get high

NOW I’m no longer jealous of the legal market if this shit is what is slung over the counter .

18 Likes

Unless I’m the buying the stupid priced premium pot from dispos can’t hold a candle to some homegrown with my homie being a manager at a dispo I try lots of samples 95 percent of it is crap :sweat_smile: @Jetdro

3 Likes

This is total crap 100 % bunk

3 Likes

This is their top tier
280 a Z

I would be embarrassed if that was my bud

4 Likes

Since it was medically legalized the next state over I’ve occasionally bought - or more often, smoked what my friend bought - from the dispensaries there. That sounds pretty standard. Everything I’ve had that’s come from a dispensary has been dry, tasteless and mid-grade… although I’ve bought some stuff that was supposedly diverted from a dispensary producer’s back door and it was excellent. Either I was being lied to, or most of these places are just terrible at packaging and storing product…

4 Likes