What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift:

21 Likes

Since it’s Christmas im gonna smoke some Columbian gold x Xmas bud 79

23 Likes

Looks Santa approved!

3 Likes

Gasoline smelling Sour O’wreck…

16 Likes

Those are some freaky, totally desirable Nuggets. Not often you See something that Solid in 2d.
Congrats is the First thing that needs to be said @Jinglepot. Beautiful work

2 Likes

And here lies a Grape Pie, quietly setting the tone for the afternoon while everybody else scrambles!
Real nice golden coloured buds, you did a great job @ShiskaberrySavior
Dry toke produced a mouthful of red grape skins… which surprised me. Smoke was truly smooth, mouth-watering and I have to say, Earthy.
We did a great trade. Black Garlic is outstanding. Thats next

19 Likes

You make it sound better than it is . Lol

6 Likes

First 420 of the day will be Orange Goji

23 Likes

Looks like mine with the orange hairs . Excellent smoke day or night .

2 Likes

agree awesome bud

3 Likes

Carmelita rosin is finally done. Curing up nice and white

20 Likes

Today is about to go from bright and sunny to stupid and Arjan Hazey.

Pot leaf hopper

18 Likes

Not sure what flavor. Definitely gas! The lighter is cool. Very stoked right now.

9 Likes

That looks great.
Happy birthday. lol happy 420 @Oldtimerunderground i hope your warm. @Jinglepot you had a good show this past year. @Heliosphear thanks for the art. Peace

3 Likes

A clone only joint Matanuska Thunder Fuck with a piece of butane honey oil inside…

11 Likes

I had a particularly shitty night with this left shoulder impingement. I’m going with Dead Head OG and not just as an opening act this morning. I may be hitting this all day for a little pain relief.

13 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone!

Smoking a tester from @santero gg4 bx x Grandaddy purple. Just came out the jar after a few weeks and been saving it for Christmas. Smells like rosemary and chemical soap. Great density too.

21 Likes

Looks good how’s she smoke ?

3 Likes

Threw her in the volcano and very nice. Has a really great smiley happy indica high. Good potency. Pretty perfect for holiday time. The flavour translates well and coats the mouth.

6 Likes

homemade cross blazing bees f2

flower + qwiso

30 Likes