What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

No pic cause I’m smoking it black leb x strawberry banana great taste can’t wait to see how it is with a proper cure.

5 Likes

Some sour diesel, smoke testing a buddies works. Killer heart racing, hits hard and you feel it right behind the eyes after the first rip. Beautiful sour gassy smoke that sticks to your mouth, shit had my face red and hot after smokin a joint :joy: Dont get sour like this from the shops so ya boy is one happy camper smokin this.

16 Likes

I think it’s basically impossible to get sour like that in the regulated market, the gas doesn’t like being seperated into little 3gram baggies or jars and sitting for too long. your buddies sounds delightful 🫡🫠

2 Likes

oh boy is it, hes well connected in the breeders circle and got access to a cut of sour from the earlier 2000s. As that was before my time I have never gotten to have sour like this before and I am loving it. Gonna have to grow some out myself ASAP. I need room for more moms tho cuz im gonna be full after my next bean waterboarding session.

3 Likes

I’m about to wake n bake some Sour 60 with S60 x Durban Cookies seeds.

For the smokers

13 Likes

Oh damn that sounds fire!, curious what the profile on her is like.

3 Likes

Starting the day off right with a fatty of kind
Pictured is pbb x banana berry freak f4, the type f bud I wish I could share with everyone here.

13 Likes

a lump of Bahama mama #5, with a little rosin smearing the silk, Rosin is also from Bahama :partying_face::partying_face:

15 Likes

Gorgeous flower bro n that rosin too :boom:🤌
@Pajarito

3 Likes

thanks friend, this resin was already oxidized. but I’m suspicious, because I like more cured resin.

Here it is without oxidation, I really like playing with it

9 Likes

Looks smackin to me betting its tasty as hell. Question when you say oxidized are you referring to heating it to spread or a reaction that occursafterpressing? Not super knowledgeable about resin lingo

2 Likes

around here where I live it’s 32/33° Celsius
If the resin is left out of the fridge, it oxidizes and changes color and texture, in this process the terpene changes, it doesn’t stay so fresh. And I prefer it that way, but I keep some fresh ones too lol

2 Likes

Ahh completely following you now, that’s a pretty warm climate, can see why it would oxidize left out. I leave mine out but Temps are chilly here noticeable improvement in flavor after a good cure. Just did my first ever sift n squish not that long ago so have alot to catch up on haha

2 Likes

I follow the philosophy of testing all the methods that are within my reach and then I select what I like best.Keep doing and testing and I’m sure you’ll find the best for you.I’m here for whatever I can help. and show us this sift

2 Likes

Bay Dream, harvested Nov. 12, 2022, 62% RH

I love smoking this plant! smell

23 Likes

Forbidden fruit

Happy growing
HG

28 Likes

Wake n Bake

See the brown looking weed in the last picture? That is water cured and it taste like nothing. I add it to my mixes to get rid of it faster.

I quit smoking cigarettes a week or two ago. Just wondering can any of you kind folk recommend a dry/flower vape pen? Preferable under $150.

14 Likes

I wish I could help you, I quit smoking cigarettes 13 years ago, I used the patch. I don’t think I smoke more weed than usual, I could be wrong lol :joy:

2 Likes

I absolutely love my Solo 2 from Arizer. Well built, great battery life, all glass vapor path for best flavor, super easy to clean, very efficient, set temp to the degree you want, convenient size (semi portable), and in your price range.

2 Likes

Stopping using tobacco is a big fucking deal! Major congratulations!! d8JBdDJ

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend a vape.

4 Likes