What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Heck yeah most appreciated brother I need to get a scope so I can take some pics next time I do a round will definitely share, excited to soak up as much info as I can n then try to reproduce the results looking for that full melt live hash rosin. Plan on getting a 29 gal counter top washer and converting it to do bubble hash here soon!

2 Likes

Dead Head OG, harvested Oct 22, 2022, 60% RH

19 Likes

A little double grape from mephisto.

30 Likes

Lemon Kush, harvested Oct. 17, 2022, 63% RH

Not as loud as I might prefer, but it smokes just fine!

20 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

24 Likes

@SCJedi synergy genetics duct tape still growing and smoking her .

You think a roll of duct tape is sticky it’s got nothing compared to this strain.

23 Likes

Tastes 100% just like melon. Like honey dew melon

19 Likes

Solo cup Grendel x Alien OG

16 Likes

3 months in the freezer, in a vac-seal bag and yesterday, I pulled 4 oz of Cloudwalker out.
It thawed on the counter for 3-4 hours while I was out.
When the bag was opened it was immediately noticeable that the smell was distinct and much stronger than it was going-in.
Pre-freezer, it was almost floral-smelling but with a dankness.
Now it has a funky basement. And is the most sativa of this summers grows.
~1/2 gram of absolute beige powder/crystals were caked-on, what was the bottom surface.

The Power and Smell have both been ratcheted-up a notch. No question.
Did I say Grove Bag, as a destination… Seems legit after 24hrs ie: 58%r.h. (no rh paks in use)

20 Likes

45-159u bubble hash pressed into rosin from fresh frozen grandmommy purple. This is after a week or so of curing and is on deck for dabs.

It used to look like this after it settled and lost that stretchy-pully taffy consistency.

19 Likes

That looks great. I would hit that! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Just saw this now, sorry, it was around 15-20$ or so I think pretty pricy, but a nice treat… ive never been let down with one yet

1 Like

Not bad if it’s good smoke.

1 Like

Plenty good smoke, get me right sideways
download.jpeg-87

1 Like

My first try of my Cereal Milk

21 Likes

Not by trade, but the guy who has done my photographic prints for 30+ years, knows I’m looking over his shoulder !
Photographs, mostly Black and White. thats what he was printing. His Dad processed miles of Film for me… all in the family.

1 Like

You’re half a row out on the cyan…

and I try not to worry too much about my phone pics. But thanks for the heads-up.
I Hate posting techno-colour digital-buds. show me where

2 Likes

Photoshop me sum purple bud bro. Right… I hate altered photos. My dog wasnt too excited about being 'altered", so he wasn’t. Willie the Beagle was a stud.

1 Like

Some apples and bananas. Taste is great but super hard to identify. A lot going on lol

24 Likes