What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Ozark is a addictive show hard to quit watching.

2 Likes

Just watched the trailer of Ozark, looks good…
I am saving this series for the next harvest lol, it’d be nice to watch it high as a kite :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning Smoking some sol sonic or 7 unicorns to start the day Had 2 plants of each and lost the tag when drying. Green bud but breaks up quite purple/dark.

17 Likes

Having a coffee and some Columbian gold x Xmas bud 2022. Smooth relaxing smoke. Perfect for a rainy day.

17 Likes

Gonna load up some Dogwalker. Pic from a few days ago too lazy to take another;

28 Likes

@Greenfingers
what do you think of the xmas bud in that cross? i have some xmas bud seeds on the way and i’m curious to hear what everyone has to say.

How is dogwalker ???

smokes good, stinks good, easy to grow in my garden. kinda got a woodsy gassy skunky beer smell. i have a hard time describing this ones aroma lol.

5 Likes

Gorgeous brother! This is a cut I must have one day. Your finished product is ALWAYS absolutely stellar, ALWAYS :raised_hands:t3:

I loved those. Nice thing about them. You could throw it away if needed to.

happy cannabis day!

16 Likes

Every day that I get to ingest cannabis in one form or another is a happy cannabis day for me! Pot leaf hopper

Happy cannabis day back at 'cha, @JoeCrowe, as well as to every OG! pass

4 Likes

I wish my camera did it justice, it is just OK, but the bag appeal is unreal on this Ice-cream cake.

12 Likes

Cookie Monster this afternoon. Forgot to take a bud pic I’ll add one later .

Bud shot . IMG_0357

18 Likes

Night with oloong and headbanger

18 Likes

homegrown ChemSis x pre 98 Bubba kush with a bubble worm down the middle

19 Likes

Wow that looks killer running HEL(dogwalker og x black triangle f2) from stanknugzz77 can’t wait to get them in flower :grin:

1 Like

Just had a small nug of Cripxmas B for my wake n bake. Im at work in the parking lot. If I didn’t work the day before and after the holiday to get paid for it I would drive the fuck home.:wink:

6 Likes

I showed my wife this picture, she laughed and said it looks like the groundhog from Caddy Shack.:joy:

20 Likes

Tampa Crippy. Good night! :rofl::sweat_smile::flushed::sleeping:

#Dry nuggets turn nearly black. They do lighten up a little during my 19 day hydro flush.

Indoor at day 56:

#Outdoor at day 70:

25 Likes