What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

15 Likes

14 Likes

Rubble roulette, pull out some different looking nuggets, grind em together, load, smoke, repeat.

Happy 420 Friday!

16 Likes

17 Likes

OGer from the fall box smells like fermented wine with a chemical bite .

18 Likes

I really liked the OGer

Really nice.

2 Likes

Think I’ll try some wadded up Mendo Breath today. To hot to be outside working anyways :grin:

14 Likes

Smoking on some orange og, :drooling_face:

17 Likes

Sweet tooth caramel
My taste buds are gone at the minute can’t taste anything lol
Was sitting in paper bags for 10 days put it in some jars today,try and smoke it when my taste buds come back from vacation :rofl:

19 Likes

A 1 1/4" fatty of wedding cake and a regular doob of chem91.

Today
Tomorrow
And the next day

However .

Since smoking this sativa I was really enjoying the day time buzz and not being put to sleep by Kush and not having energy .

However .come the evening time I kept going after work!! I got so much done…

BUT - I am still really in my head now and I haven’t smoked since before lunch… Really gets the mind going…as opposed to the kush /indica varietys - I was just bombed - PAIN RELIEF - BRAIN DEAD lol but also feeling EXHAUSTED and simply dragged out.

Im going to have to find a nice indica without that sleep effect - relieves the pain and doesn’t demoralize me hahaha and doesn’t spin my head into thoughts . … it’s nice having that creativity in the day time
But after a few hours you kind of just want to relax the mind … Going to have to find the right night time variety…but I don’t like being too stoned in the evening and not available mentally for the partner . E.g. a half baked version of my self she calls it … I love it but love her and respect her .

It’s funny she doesn’t mind me on the indica buzz
.but Hates me on the creative sativa buzz because I’m just annoying and not a creative person LOL. . . …

8 Likes

Winding down with a sketchy sesh and a couple bowls of indica.

14 Likes

Cured up bud of Gelato

14 Likes

Little Hibernate then back to sleep. 4 tokes only.

16 Likes

Apollo ape

15 Likes

What happened to your bic?!

1 Like

Sorbet smoking this all day long

16 Likes

Smoking some real roadkill I scored from an oldhead…

19 Likes

. Yea happy 420

17 Likes

Hawaiian Snow 100% Sativa
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

20 Likes

O yea!! Nice everyone. Have a great weekend. @Blue1963 that’s some nice looking Pineapples you got there. Got a nice deep dark green look to it

2 Likes