What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Orange sunshine potent but so tasty.

9 Likes

Property named id say :grin::v:looks yummy !

3 Likes

Doctors orders!

Some Rockstar and grapefruit mixed together…

13 Likes

CannaCheese by Mephisto (1:1 THC:CBD), jarred in January.

14 Likes

Smoke report please. Ok think everyone in the Veterans Giveaway got a pack of those. Interested what the smoke is like.

4 Likes

Another pic in different lighting…

Grow notes: 75 days from seed to harvest. Grown in ProMix in an Octopot under a Fluence SPYDRx Plus light with Jack’s nutes on an 18/6 light schedule. It has a classic Christmas tree structure and produced 108g (3.8oz) dried flower.

During the grow it had that funky Cheese musk, but now the smell reminds me of slightly sour pine with a whiff of perfume. It smokes really smoothly which I attribute to 9 months cure.

I pulled this one out last night because I’m sore. I’m in terrible shape, but Thursday I played in a disc golf tournament - two-person scramble, my partner and I took 2nd out of 47 teams! - then yesterday I went kayaking. I was so exhausted last night and this was the perfect complement. It’s a pleasant high without being debilitating, and the CBD had my body totally relaxed.

The seeds donated to the veterans giveaway were grown by my buddy - a vet of both the Army and Navy. I purchased a pack directly from Mephisto for him which he grew and selfed. He also stuck a Mephisto Creme de la Chem plant in the same tent to be pollinated by the CannaCheese. I haven’t tried the latter but I’m a huge fan of the CannaCheese. It’s really good medicine!

13 Likes

Mind if I copy this and put it in the veterans thread?

2 Likes

Please and thank you!

2 Likes

11 Likes

This evening im smoking bc bud depot God Bud. One of 5 strains this year outside.

5 Likes

Some GSC

10 Likes

Haven’t dabbed in a few years. Pretty sure these “live terp crystals” weren’t a thing the last time I did.

8 Likes

Mark’s Bubblegum

11 Likes

11 Likes

Bruce Banner fast from my last grow. Really like it for a daytime smoke

11 Likes

For me going to Michigan was like waking up from a coma

4 Likes

I’m outta likes karma, again. Smokin Skunk Ape in a sketchy sesh.

Be good to yourself.

12 Likes

Some shatter dabs with some cbd isolate mixed in.

7 Likes

Getting ready does that count? @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon

12 Likes

Cool cool as always.

2 Likes