What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Well I smoked this the other day, my own strain I created DK-13…this is from an old grow as you can see from the color(oxidation). I have a jar that I put multi- strains in from old grows. This bud is 5+ years old…but I can tell that this is my DK-13 strain from the taste. The potency is there for sure…here’s the lineage of DK-13.

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Pacific’s G13

17 Likes

:nauseated_face: 5 year old jars? Holy shit lol

2 Likes

Not all are 5 yrs old, just 1 jar is full of old budz…I have Ogre, Romulan, Schrom, Pine Tar Kush, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Airbournes & Pacific’s G13, Catpiss, Strawberry Cough, DK-13, K2, Arcata Trainwreck, UW etc. The rest of the jars are from current grows…I think I’m gonna smoke some Catpiss tonight & some Ogre tomorrow bromigos…:thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

Damn! Nice options I’ve been a trainwreck groupie since 1999 lol and the first dealer I had in 1997-1998 was growing ATF in his whole house and backyard. Pretty sure he went to prison lol

The 1st time I grew strawberry cough in like 2008 I had a 4x4 beast vegging outdoor and a deer ate the WHOLE DAMN PLANT. I came back and it had one bottom branch left connected to the trunk :man_facepalming:t3: plus it/they ate a 3x3 blackberry Kush too :man_facepalming:t3: learned my lesson that year

7 Likes

BrandyWine - Dungeon Vault Genetics
Grown outdoors in organic living soil

11 Likes

Hey Bromigo I made my own Arcata Trainwreck cross and I called it “Schreck”, check out my homemade strains thread…this grower grew it out and did a grow & smoke report. He got 2 phenos out of it.

6ef0a18306c5c0c1c4b1e7716a77508d28761d99_2_333x500.jpeg
e3abfd7eedce81d53df8954e2be85c5460eaa0f8_2_333x500.jpeg

Homemade Strains Thread

13 Likes

Hey WTChronic that roll doesn’t match those papers. What is that? Looks like a hemp wrap but not.

2 Likes

It’s a Backwood blunt wrap :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Yup. Now I got it. Been using these right now and they work pretty good.

As I don’t need any nicotine in mine or my heart starts to race.

7 Likes

I have to try those! I like that they’re natural hemp with no tobacco… I only smoke blunts like once a month now because i smoked so many in my past I felt like I was being too unhealthy.

2 Likes

Last years outside grow…2020 CV-19 Summer budz…this is a Pine Tar Kush cross…

13 Likes

Amazon. Bought a box and this roller. Makes it EZ PZ.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Slurricane kinda night :wink:

15 Likes

Love seeing all this homegrown in here. It all looks delicious guys!

Smoking some Bubba Fett, still hitting the dispensary while awaiting my first harvest. I heard the hype, and this time it’s true. Skunky and pretty fire, imo.

13 Likes

Help me out, i’m fuckin ripped tonight.
What is UFS18?

6 Likes

Uncle Festers Skunk #18

7 Likes

My mouth is watering at all these blunts / joints!

2 Likes

Blackberry breath ;

25 Likes

Those nugs look solid! :+1:

4 Likes