What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Indeed

42 Likes

Holy smokes!!! That’s what I’m talking about!!! …and a wicked trellis system!!!

8 Likes

Yes indeed. Monster. Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

4 Likes

Purple kush x (cookies kush OR pineapple chunk OR strawberry eclair)
Good cure happening the last few weeks. Smell and flavour really coming out! Doesn’t look half bad either.

I want to treat myself to a nice camera on boxing day.

18 Likes

Every skunk I ever grew smells like sprite or lemon skittles.
My favorite skunk version was called “shaman,” an old sensi seeds line brought into my area in the 90’s and then circulated among local growers in seed form. It was up to f6 in 2009 or 10 when I grew it.

4 Likes

Keeeeeeef

22 Likes

Interesting! All mine have smelled of oranges. I think they still have shaman seeds around right?

3 Likes

They do, but of course I’m not certain how it would compare to the local f6 version that I grew.
I’d love to try their official version some day.

2 Likes

2 lbs of sprite bud :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: :smirk:I should have kept that one lol

5 Likes

Indeed! And that plant looked spindly as shit in veg. I truly was in shock with what she put out in the end. The main stem and branches were skinny as hell too. Not sure they would have been able to hold up all that bud if I hadn’t done the supercropping/chiropractics on those branches.

@Sunvalley got a more musky pheno, I got straight Sprite.

2 Likes

Sometimes that’s just how they are the Mac is a shitty plant in veg then an all-star

3 Likes

Some JOTI BlackBerry Hammer x 50State Orange Goji.

22 Likes

Wanted something different so I broke into the secret homie stash and rolled a king size of some nice blue cheese also found out that my stash of tahoe looks like shwagg :sob: gonna put a 2 way pack in hope it comes back to life

12 Likes

Hashberry

, and Amnesia Lemon Kush.

19 Likes

My Govt Mule rolling tray will get a workout while I watch election returns tonight.

16 Likes

Chocolate Thunder Outdoor. Great smoke! Heavy hitting and instant head change and I have a helluva tolerance.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Breaking off some hash chunks to top a bowl of GG4 with

18 Likes

A couple Royal Queen Seeds Northen Lights Auto that wasn’t really an auto joints.

13 Likes

Bc Gold Dry ice sift. Put it through the 90 micron. Just ran a couple ounces of trim and popcorn from outdoor. Was my first time with this method and boy is it easy.

19 Likes