What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Looks like a peaceful spot bro! Enjoy that cannagar lol

3 Likes

Ya just visiting with ma n pa. They have slowed and don’t smoke much anymore but they like the edibles. :blush: and I’m pushing 60 now so they have to slow down at some point.

5 Likes

Do you mske your own or buy them pre made? It looks pretty special.

1 Like

That’s bought but I do make my own as well.

16 Likes

Those look boss! Did you make a mold or use the aftermarket ones? It looks like you have perfected the leaf wrapping, too. I imagine that takes some preparation. I still haven’t had one yet. They most likely sell them here in town. I’ll ask around. We have a lot of shops for this size town.

2 Likes

Made my own mold.

5 Likes

Jesus that’s a fat cannagar. How does one still stand after smoking it or do you get a third down, rip the rest off and relight it for insta? :rofl: @MBVapester

4 Likes

you know what they say about starting material…

Darling Nikki flower rosin.

12 Likes

Actually first bit of street grass Ive smoked in a minute. Going in with some elmers glue shatter on the ash. I don’t have a dab rig lol. Freebasing shatter omg. Nooo…:wink:

Guy I know still gets Reggie. Maybe I’ll grab his seeds and see if I can pull some mexi sativa. They’ve been crosses up like Harden though. It’s always a real crap shoot. Maybe outdoor later next year. We’ve been good through Nov growing here.

7 Likes

I prefer the black light for beddybytime.
Black Domina x nl1
This particular SsDD we’ll make you shut eyed also.

3 Likes

Some nice 4 month cured C99 F6 (Mosca)

17 Likes

Did you use sun leaves for the outer?

1 Like

That just flower pressed?

1 Like

One of the chickens plucked my Joey Weed C99 out of the pot about 1 month in. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Mostly large fan leaves. I find that after monster cropping when the clones revert back to vegging they seem to make some big fans.

12 Likes

So, do you like the wood mold you made? That’s the way I’ve seen them done. I need to make a mold myself now. I could smoke on it all day while out in the yard working.

I need to save leaves now. I don’t have any full Indica atm but I do have some bodacious leaves on a strain or two.

1 Like

Yes however making a new one of ash with different sizes to repress after wrapping.

1 Like

I hope one day I get to meet you and smoke a stooge and a blunt. You a whiskey Man? Can I send some Makers mark or something or is that a no no. I like a nice conyac with a cigar. I’d like to pick your brain on your setups and stuff. Have a good one bro.

1 Like

Strappleberry from NAW seeds. Strawberry diesel dominant.

10 Likes

Some still curing Northern Lights.

12 Likes