What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Hay @GMan if you want I got you covered my brother
I crossed it with @Bigun huck bx pollen so it should be interesting there’s plenty

3 Likes

ColombianGoldxPanamaRed. Chopped with the Jungle Spice. Dried properly and stored in a plastic bag. Light, predictable high. Repeated back of the mouth tastes of Wasabi.

4 Likes

Bong’n in the garden, super silver haze.

@Kakalak :astonished: Nice!

9 Likes

how… is… that…? (i creepily said, while drooling wildly!)

where’s my handkerchief…? forgot what i was doing for a moment there, excuse me…

regards,

3 Likes

Eyes Pied Shut = Grape Pie X Shut Eye

23 Likes

Some Skywalker Kush flower rosin out of my new Puffco Peak rig.

11 Likes

20 years ago I would have said that a set-up like that would never exist really need to bite the bullet and buy one

2 Likes

@ReikoX wtf is that thing. Never seen anything like that. I just hit on some BBH bubble hash and that totally caught my eye

3 Likes

Ps wasn’t it you that made me get my honeydripper :joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s a battery powered dab rig. You place your concentrate in the ceramic bowl and hit the button two times. Once it is heated, it flashes and vibrates. Slowly inhale to take your hit.

6 Likes

Likely, I have been using my Huni Badger exclusively since January.

3 Likes

Arrrgg I can see another repeat.

2 Likes

And here I thought I just got what I needed

5 Likes

Lemon OG up top and unfortunately the last bud of Ghash I need to move my ghash to flower hope mine has this mild menthol taste really a old school treat

8 Likes

The big nosed Kate, I have curing ATM has that mild lemony menthol taste to it. I like it as well.

2 Likes

Maybe its all the years I smoked menthol cigarettes but man it’s so smooth this one also has a light lemon flavor the ghash I got in veg smells lightly of orange hopefully it cures similar to this …the lemon OG is no slouch either but I’ve only smoked a bowl of it while smashing through the Ghash

2 Likes

The best and my favorite of my last grow was (sweettooth/blueamnesia/granddaddypurp)
Taste of candied rainbow serbert with a granddaddy purple twist. The smell is like a candy shop. Trippy but focused “thai” like intensity taking immediate effect then after a while shifts gears into a much less cerebral sativa high. Finally after an hour you get tired but it only last for 15-20 minutes then your back to being just “stoned”. Round 2 begins now.

15 Likes

No skunk in that Durban

15 Likes

Hell’s Og.

9 Likes

Jack Herer in a sketchy sesh.

11 Likes