What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Special queen #1 from seed

7 Likes

Cherry cough

8 Likes

Grass Monkey with 1.5 year cure…

13 Likes

Bet its better than aged sirloin…or any fine wine…1.5 year propper jared…enlighten us …hows it taste/smell compared to last year?

1 Like

Are you giving out seeds

1 Like

Sicret spot where mouse smoke my pot

6 Likes

Little bit of my own from a great bagseed adventure…smoked half a tater sunday night and woke up on the couch way later…just the kind i love…great for no name

9 Likes

Headband, 1g.

11 Likes

i love when joints get those greasy resin rings. that’s some nice ash! did you grow it?

1 Like

Of course, bro! :+1:
From my collection of Headband seeds.
Cherry-fuel smell, hash flavor in joint.
Finished in 50 days.

4 Likes

Fine perfect roll !profesional…20charachters killz

1 Like

Starfighter… special LEDseedz cut…

14 Likes

look at them frostacos mmmm beauty! i don’t think it’s quite ready for smoking though :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

Veey nice work!!! :+1:t3:

Curious… how did you store it your bud during the 1.5yr cure?

Kept is green color very nicely…

i’ve had some 4 -6 month old beautiful buds turn brown on me even in jars with 62% RH humidipaks in them. :confused:

2 Likes

use mason jars… keep stored in dark place… I do try and get it a little on the dry side before putting in the jar…I write the month/year and strain on jar lid… good and smooth flavor…

3 Likes

LA kush

10 Likes

Borderliner XTRM.

8 Likes

vacuum sealing will allow you to store much longer and preserve the green color & also aroma and flavor. So will keeping the jars in the refrigerator.

2 Likes

Just got this tonight, I’m very pleased. Plus I got to bring out the big camera.

8 Likes

Some Cindy 99 flower and Orange Creamscicle mixed with Cuvee pressed hashish to get me through some trimming.

11 Likes