What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

The Astros consistently ruined my 90s

1 Like

Astros left too many men stranded. Bad omen

1 Like

Got the nice glue smell and kicks nice as well. I have to let it go longer than my SLH in flower though to get a nice finish.

2 Likes

That’s nothing…100’s of millions bet on these games, more $$ than most countries have as national budgets.
There is a whole nother world out there where BIG $$$ lives we do not even know about!

3 Likes

Got that right. I’m still trying to wrap my head around the salaries these guys make. Little out a my league.

1 Like

Really, how long ? Never grown or seen it grown before, hear it is nothing much to look at, gangly, weird growing, and a shitty plant to grow from the one who gifted it to me , lol! Such the vote of confidence huh!!! LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Damn, top of 9th inning and down by 2. Gonna be an intense inning!

1 Like

This is a couple weeks ago and I’m still letting them go for at least a week yet. One girl there with all the darker leaves. Will look better in a week.

15 Likes

Astros have their best hitters due up in the bottom of 9th. Hopefully there is a rally here. Have no horse in this race but I would like to see some drama

2 Likes

This dudes def on some good chit.
Back on topic
Power outage
E pupil
Lookin good in dark too

5 Likes

@rooted, Mind if I pick your brain in the E Pupil? Never had any of his stuff yet but always wanted to try some and or grab some seeds somewhere.

I see GLG has them now…Star Pupil always sounded so good from his podcast. Must be a good one as much a they used it. peace

1 Like

Casper OG #3. Dense, heavy, frosty nugs, slightly below average yield, pine and lemons on the nose.

21 Likes

Just grabbed some ammo. Best I’ve seen in a while

18 Likes

Space monkey is the flavor of the night. Smells like new shoes dipped in fuel

20 Likes

I have no idea what happened for me to think those 2 smells would be lovely :sunglasses:were an odd bunch

7 Likes

Decided to take my unnamed rosin and roll it in G13 dry sift. Did that taste sweet

16 Likes

My Grape Rebellion

21 Likes

'72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold afropips cut, seeded.

24 Likes

Bruh.

How’s the head? I love that kind of stuff!

3 Likes

I just smoked the first bowl. It did go right to the head but not sure I’m getting a good representation yet. It just has dried on the vine and about to be put away to cure. The taste is smooth and pleasant. I think the high will be better defined once it finishes curing some. I’ve heard lots of sativa actually take a long time to really cure, like up to 6 months. Not sure any pot will ever make six months without me geting into it.

This thing got seeded pretty good at the end. I was bummed but I have a few more seeds of it and this might be a good cross. Not absolutely 100% sure of the dad but maybe 99%, heh. I’ll have plenty of seeds of that soon. I have a few other sativa I want to get going but I’ve been waiting until I finish the new grow space that will allow me to run long flowering strains much easier.

I haven’t been posting pics much as my life is a little kooky lately. I have a lot going on but I feel pretty scattered. I’m slowly pulling it all together, though. I’ll start posting up some of my stuff. My current run should be worth showing. I’m just about to flip it. peace

8 Likes