What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Theres been a few. Theres a green colored, jelly tasting leaning one. A green very gassy/chemically one. The rest have been purple. One was a good combo of Terps bag appeal stone and density. All get me pretty high. Most others were purple and either lacked one of “jelly” taste and or denseness i desire. Still I really like jp. In fact I’m smoking one as I type this. Maybe why I’m rambling on

8 Likes

I have some from the preservation run, and trying to decide whether to pop 1 or 2 if they’re expected to be consistent… or the 10-pack if I need to do a pheno hunt…

It sounds like the phenos are all over the place.
Do you know what generation your seeds were?

3 Likes

Just a ten pack from gu. So just his stardawg chucked at a grape pie. Here is what his website says

Cherry Pie – 25%
Grape Stomper – 25%
Chem 4 – 25%
Chem D – 22%
Affy – 03%

I’m guessing the one I like is a nice mix of the cherry pie and grape stomper

2 Likes

Isn’t that Grape Pie?

3 Likes

Hahah yup…

2 Likes

----some AutoRocketFuel

10 Likes

Hey @ saxo, that looks nice. Who makes it?

3 Likes

Some home grown kraken

10 Likes

Hola,GMan …it´s good stuff indeed!! my Buddies mostly run Autos,so i´m smoking on Autos durin my Break. Dunno what Breeder.
Merry Xmas !!!

1 Like

It’s called Russian rocket fuel short stuff makes it

3 Likes

Half bowl of ground post-tincture-removal slop for science. Mild CBD like high. Considering using same in joints as a carrier with stronger herb mixed in.

2 Likes

you probably right ,ShowMeHomie …Thanks!!!
…Buddie said,it´s….“something with Rocket Fuel”.…Hippies LOL

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze with a sprinkle of bubble hash for good measure

14 Likes

Getting ready. I was recently reminded that I had these pre-rolls sitting around, so I’m about to spark one up :wink:

10 Likes

You ready to soar Howard??? Is it any good???

4 Likes

Let you know real soon :wink:

From what I remember, it’s pretty tasty and good for the head. Definitely not a nightcap.

6 Likes

Definitely should have stuck a Boveda pack in there, that was a bit harsh. Tasty though, in a way that reminds me of the stuff I was smoking more than thirty years ago. Very old school. My face is all tingly. Still coming up, lol. Just gonna put this out and save the rest for later, I got a real low tolerance.

4 Likes

High-CBD Patch Adams F2 from @Sebring

8 Likes

Does anyone remember “piffle” as slang for herb? Late '70s?

1 Like

Quarter gram of crisp, 2 year vintage Dragon Candy (28% THC) from my stash box, on a bed of tincture detritus.

10 Likes