What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Don’t remember piffle. We made a lot of names for it back then, heh. Maybe it came from the word spliff. That’s what we called a doobie sometime.

Merry Christmas bro. Haven’t forgotten you. peace

5 Likes

Yeah we used to yawn some weird pronunciation of “ditch weed.” Meant wasted.

Sounds right.

:herb::beers:

4 Likes

I smoked that joint solo with one light. That doesn’t happen often.

5 Likes

Early chopped rainbow kush nugget. dried in 4ish days with no cure at all. Still an extremely pleasant smoke :ok_hand: look forward to the rest coming down now :grin:

15 Likes

Got a new bat today

8 Likes

That’s looking delicious my friend

3 Likes

Who bred that if I could ask? Is that the one that was supposed to be pretty special? Cali maybe…? I listened to a podcast where the guy talked about it and was maybe doing other strains off of it…? It stuck in my mind but also that it wasn’t attainable for everyone… something like that. Looks nice. Cool if it’s the same thing. He impressed me about it.

3 Likes

“extremely pleasant smoke”…
Is that like describing a girl as having “a nice personality”?
Just kidding.
I like taking some early cuts, too. - - Just to see if I can tell a difference from the later cuts…
Nice looking buds.
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Cheers mate. I’m looking forward to a good old proper sesh smoking the done stuff.

Not sure of the specific breeder but they came from AMS (Amsterdam marijuana seeds) I’m gonna be inclined to say it’s pretty special aswell mate. Short. Chunky nuggets. Fast finisher. Smells beautiful from about week 5 of bloom. Smokes nice from week 7 :sunglasses:
I’ve got a smaller one pollinated by a tangie kush male. They’ve always been lined up for a breeding project. Hopefully not long till I can pop the f1’s.

Don’t be foolish. Girls don’t have nice personalities :joy: and I wouldn’t usually take one but that little one was leaning down to the pot rim and i saw no reason to leave it to touch and probably mold up. So I snipped it. Dried under 50w of Citi COB LED :wink: on a little PC fan. Cheers too btw :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t have a brand name for this stuff, but it is good for someone who was l in a hurry to no go over 8 weeks of flowering MAX.
So I played with the color filters a bit until the buds came out looking their best.

I got about a half ounce of this stuff from a friend for Christmas, and then someone else is going to give me $50 and an ounce of buds to housesit for them on New Year’s Eve. Cash injections! Woo!

But yeah… This is my pot right now. Enjoy!

7 Likes

What is this??

Plus 20 characters…

4 Likes

Some rosin that was put under vacuum to fluff it up and make it dry to a brittle honeycomb type texture

6 Likes

Uzbekistan from Cristalin at Underground Seed Collective (USC). It has a unique terp profile. Sort of like an industrial deodorizer fragrance if that could make sense. It leans on the potent side as well.

7 Likes

Neat, I’ve never seen that before. Sure looks deadly lol

4 Likes

Goji x Blue Magoo. it’s really cured into a nice smoke.

14 Likes

One of my own crosses. Going to shuck some seeds and twist up a joint from whatever is left.

21 Likes

Very pretty bud Howard!!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I appreciate the compliment!

Was just over in your thread admiring the photo dump. Some great looking plants, man :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, just finished making “Orange Glue/ Jet Glue”

4 Likes