What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Wedding Crasher

14 Likes

Jesus God almighty, man. You don’t ever have to go unmedicated ever again!!
Im-fucking-pressive!

4 Likes

Some 24k to start the day and the New Year

11 Likes

AutoBigBud and some maroccan Hash to start the New Year …

a healthy 2020 all !!!

13 Likes

That Moroccan hash is a real treat in a world of wax

7 Likes

ja,there´s more maroc over here than wax,i guess… but it´s hard to find a good one nowadays,…

20 Likes

That hash looks amazing @saxo

3 Likes

SFV OG with a lil wax treatment

12 Likes

The other day one of my kids is home visiting, and while we’re sneaking a joint in the back yard away from family she tells me with a completely straight face that she read on the internet the other day that people used to just stuff a bud in their bowl and just… smoke it.

“Like, just a whole bud. No grinder or nothing,” she says with an incredulous tone in her voice.

I had to laugh, because at her age I had never even seen a grinder except in ads in the back of High Times or something.

“Well, sometimes we broke it up into smaller chunks if it wasn’t too sticky,” I replied. “And anyways, that’s only when we actually had buds, and didn’t have to remove the seeds first. You fucking millennials are so spoiled, haha.”

Well here ya go, kid. This bud’s for you.

This little piece of leftover Glue is getting stuffed right into the bowl so this old man can take a proper nap and dream of simpler times.

(I smoked the bud before writing the post, lol. Good stuff.)

16 Likes

I finally bought a new pipe, so now I can actually smoke a bowl of the bubble I made… violator kush bubble hash that’s been collecting crystal from my grinder for 2 months!

12 Likes

More like stuff dutch people smoke

4 Likes

:joy: I enjoyed the monologue. I read it to my wife and we both chuckled a bit.

4 Likes

Wax & romulan joint

11 Likes

Just made my first wax vapes

12 Likes

Here is a LED_Seedz special. Butter Cookies rosin, Creme Brulee flower, and fresh frozen Cherry Tart bubble. Here’s to you @Jetdro!

20 Likes

Mystery auto from ppp is verygassy and have like a peper taste

11 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

You could pave a driveway with that lol

5 Likes

The wife and I are enjoying some Gorilla Glue infused Sea salt and Godiva chocolate brownies( :slight_smile:) and a joint of some Headband OG from a buddys grow, lemony pheno

14 Likes