What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

More ammo :joy: plus 20 characters

2 Likes

Some high-CBD Patch Adams F2 found in a small jar I forgot I had stashed in a drawer :blush:

12 Likes

Mowie Wowie Purple Haze Malawi seed husks and shake.

Surprising punch.
Broke a water glass outside the tub. Impressed I had the presence of mind to get out early before the bread timer hit my panic button.

5 Likes

You smoke the seed husk’s?

3 Likes

Lol! Never before but the Mowie Wowie PHM seeds I hold and share (but have not grown) came a little messy. Nothing resembling a bud. Just fat dust and seeds.
I cleaned the bag up in an insomniac haze a few nights ago and decided (wanted something short and new) to sample it for my weekly bath. :wink:

Makes me wanna grow the seeds out.

3 Likes

Are you talking about the resin covered remains of the calyx that was holding the seed? If so, I’ve smoked plenty of those, lol.

4 Likes

So, glad I checked. Not the PHM! It’s the Maui Wowie Mango Haze! Shown here with some 5 month aged herm flower.

3 Likes

Wait…What? !

5 Likes

a zip of GSC shatter… I didn’t make this either lol…

17 Likes

Love it!!! Take a toke for me!!

5 Likes

I never had “shatter”. It looks pretty cool.

4 Likes

Its my favorite. I’ve never had diamonds, but I assume those would be my favorite next…

4 Likes

also have that left… Caribbean breeze

12 Likes

BubbleliciousAuto x LoRy 2 …

12 Likes

17 Likes

Wow, is it as orange in real life? Looks like Fanta.

11 Likes

Taste like Peppered oranges. Its called forbidden fruit.

10 Likes

I have some relaxing Cheese CBD. One of my favourites because of the unique odour and large calyx. It is a bit hard to tell, but it has a lot of crystals and very sticky.

I’m a bit of a musician and I make my own music, so give it a listen if you want to hear something unique; https://soundcloud.com/inoxio-1/inoxio-arecoline

10 Likes

Unknown wax

Average ole GG4 this one lacks some bag appeal but same taste and high I love

And now the star of the week at least for me Blue Romulan which I honestly thought I would never get a chance at trying but the stars aligned with me on this one first Romulan last week now Blue Romulan wish I could have got him to come off of more

15 Likes

Two different expressions of C99 Mix, the #3 and the #4 from my summer run.

19 Likes