What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

It just screams needing to be matched with…

7 Likes

Yeah definitely worth it man… pretty great strain… smooth creamy smoke. Smells a lot like a sweet koki pen and bit of fuely pine. Straight to the head stuff… its strong with a lasting high. Great earthy pine and fuel flavour

5 Likes

:drooling_face: sounds like it need to reserve a space that opens up.

2 Likes

never tried that ones , sound interesting , is been so long i haven’t drink that i think a shot will do lmao

1 Like

Been enjoying Mother’s Milk ($9 gram) flower from a local dispensary for three days now. Centering, confident, functional. Holding @OleReynard’s seeds from Winter Box. May preempt one of my planned grow spots.

4 Likes

some DAF44 x LR2…

Happy Weekend all !!

12 Likes

Looking nice @saxo! Hey, I’m ready to start those seeds but I have one small problem. I have 3 varieties in different colored beads. One blue, green, and red. II think I have it because one pack only has 5 seeds. That’s the one, right? If you still have that message or know how to help me, I totally forgot what the other two are. I’ll keep looking. I normally save messages like that until I write it down. Thanks buddy!

1 Like

This morning I’m smoking some Parkinson’s OG aka bud shake.
It’s from the bottom of at least 20 jars of different weed… tastes pretty damn good too!

4 Likes

Si Senor! the 5Pack is the right one. i´m gonna check back the pm´s, if i still got em :wink:

edit: red=CR ; blue=ChocolateCheese ; green=BlueTack(GG4xBlues) :beers:

Thanks @saxo! Man. I forgot about the others. Damn. That CC is gonna get run soon too. If I had remembered it would have already been done! GG4 x Blues has to be good. I’m gonna have a bunch of stuff to send you soon. Have great weekend bro.

1 Like

Smoking this SweetTooth×BlueAmnesiaHaze×GDP

The two small buds yielded 35 viable seeds and 10 non.
This is what that broke up to in bud.

13 Likes

Helps me focus to be honest.

3 Likes

Smoking on some Lemon Bubba by @santero.

19 Likes

Lucky bastard!! That looks like that bud is gonna rock your world :earth_americas:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to get my hands on some of @OleReynard seeds

He gifted me something - but the post office is taking forever. Please @OleReynard , don’t think I wouldn’t say thank you if they arrived. Will be popping one as soon as they come.

Exciting times ahead!!!

3 Likes

It’s Lemon Thai x pre '98 Bubba Kush. peace

7 Likes

What’s the DAF part of that brother?

I crossed a few bits to some LR or LR2 pollen of @ReikoX ‘s and am going to be running them soon can’t wait to see what treasures I find :blush:

1 Like

Been doing different bubble dry sift all night.

10 Likes

DAF44 is (Auto NLA x Top 44)
its short for Dutch Auto Flower,i got from a dutch grower. crossing it to LR2 made it more uniform and dense

3 Likes

I know it’s called an oil pipe but they use them for meth around here

4 Likes