What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

What in thee hell, that’s been a bit

Haha. Same with where I come from… methhead pipes lol. Does it work good for smoking hash @MBVapester?

1 Like

When I don’t feel like pulling out the bong I just drop some rosin or bubble inside and just wave the torch until it starts to smoke and works wonderful.

6 Likes

Mr G… you gotta name your next cross Forgetful.

2 Likes

My name is Al, so maybe I could name it Al’s,heimer’s. :confused:

6 Likes

Bermuda Triangle OG

18 Likes

Gettin’ my head right with Crown OG today… too strong to be a good day smoke for most people, but I am not most people and I enjoy strong weed in the morning… along with a strong cup of coffee.

Enjoy your day OverGrow!

21 Likes

Is there any bud under that goo???

4 Likes

I need this in my life​:astonished::astonished::astonished:

It looks frozen! Just take it out of the freezer? :upside_down:

1 Like

I have never smoked weed that looked like that. Does it work to titrate? This pinch of Super Silver Haze will get me moderately high for an hour or two. I have to be careful with SSH.

10 Likes

Well that’s as frosty as I have ever seen.

1 Like

I have a very high tolerance towards strong strains… it’s how I wake n bake on the daily… and the Crown OG baked me damn good for sure!

It’s distinctive type of high reminds me of how Sugar Punch made me feel after a good joint… a little warm feeling, then just f’n way stoned!
It lasted a few hours for me… and I’m not used to that! Most strains don’t stone me like that.

5 Likes

Unknown strain that a friend gave me. Looked, smelled, and tasted like low grade reggie that I usually have an ultra high tolerance for. I discovered last night tho that whatever strain this is just about knocks me outta my shoes. I haven’t had such a cerebral almost trippy coupled along with couch lock high since my early smoking days. Smoked 3 pulls off the chillum for breakfast around 7 and at 1030 I’m still feeling some effects of it. I think that the few beans that came along with the nugg deserves a chance to grow so marked unknown #1 and in cold storage till I get a chance to grow em out and see what they turn into.

11 Likes

Wanted to try a high CBD low THC strain so I broke down and went to a shop. After taste is a little sour with a hint of rhubarb.

Probably best for a morning smoke before working out or a jog. Just enough to get a little buzz.

10 Likes

I find high cbd tastes a little swampy

1 Like

Adhesive og for the evening

16 Likes

That looks dangerous!
Enjoy your evening!

4 Likes

Lots of coughing…

10 Likes

Crazy I used to have a almost identical peice.

2 Likes