What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Soooo many have broken over the years. I couldnt begin to try to count. When I was 15 Jerome Baker was going out of business and the prices were cheap so we all bought 3 ft zongs for half price.

1 Like

I think we have all broke more the we would like to admit, I still miss a nice one I got back when qaulity was the norm. So many thin walled pos now compared to 20 years ago.

5 Likes

My favorite place to get glass is:
https://www.gandgsmokeshop.com
Geostrophics
7211 Farnam St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 391 0703

4 Likes

Wish i could show you “The Counch” it’s a 4 ft skyglass kottonmouth kings edition my buddy picked up 20 years ago. He still has it. Geo’s fix her a few times. They do good work and dont give a fuck about resin on the peice your trying to recreate.

2 Likes

got this zong from my dad.

8 Likes

Wow that was an expensive bong 20 years ago I lusted one pretty hard lol

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s for weed bro?

4 Likes

LMAO it’s bong sized

1 Like

Yes gentleman, you lite it from the top not the bottom.

1 Like

It’s only been smoked out of twice. It’s quite dusty from sitting on the mantle.

2 Likes

the bowl for it

4 Likes

I used to have a shorter zong, dam girl I was dating atm broke it being sloppy totally forgot about that till you posted that pic. The spill proof bong :grin:

2 Likes

With a tolerance of about zero I am smoking the smallest hit ever of this Black Triangle

16 Likes

Sweet twisted dreams!!!

1 Like

It’s late in the week so I’m puffing on the mystery jar…it probably has 10+ kinds of herb in it every week I put a little nug of something new in it

15 Likes

Quite the little salad you’ve made there.

3 Likes

Yeah it never tastes great but it floors you

1 Like

Switching it up to some Wolf Pack for the 2nd hit of the day :rofl::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Rare treat for this old F. Still learning how to operate a rig. :wrench:
:laughing:

16 Likes

LMAO, heh…sounds like me… Hey, don’t fall over, heh. :smile_cat:

6 Likes