What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I stand corrected by the breeder. This is Santero’s Lemon Bubba - Bubba Kush 1993 original x Lemon Thai f1 male

I can’t wait to grow it again with better knowledge. My outdoor was very finicky last year as some plants languished for the first part of summer. It was too intense hot.

It’s a frost lovers dream. It’s like the buds were 3-D printed with trichomes. When you crush a bud, it’s very evident. Sugar everywhere!

Thanks again @santero! peace

15 Likes

A pleasant surprise from my brother

15 Likes

Tangerine Kush

Super Sour Diesel

Platinum Gorilla

ElMonstre420 and I are wake n baking with these today!.. and the coffee is good too.

17 Likes

Never done anything like that. What’s the hit like on it?

2 Likes

It was my first time with a “sugar” it kinda hard to describe like wax but with a very fresh kinda green undertone to it but not in a bad way very refreshing…the high was calming still very strong but in a put you in peace kinda way…it cost him 65 dollars on my side of the river I get wax on black market for 40-50 a gram unfortunately I’ve never seen a sugar on the black market here

3 Likes

Little bit of grapefruit

14 Likes

I was just discussing my Amnesia cut and how beautiful and hazy it is. Looks :fire:

2 Likes

purple kush

15 Likes

Tahoe OG
If you smoke blunts check out the limited edition purple swish best new flavor in a long time

11 Likes

This one was rather disappointing very potent but no real taste or smell even when broken up…glad I only got a quarter of it

Blue Cookies

10 Likes

18 Likes

That’s not purple… and there’s a savage butterfly eating the top of your cola!

Just messing around.

5 Likes

Predator Pink

11 Likes

My new favorite way to smoke
Filled with a mix of lemon gas and shiva dawg with some hash

14 Likes

Palm Leaves?? does it realy taste better than papers??? …but the stuffing sounds yummy :yum:

3 Likes

They are extremely smooth and the filter takes
Out the tar in it this is a good party size but I think the smaller is better for one person

8 Likes

Palm leaf comes in 4 sizes not cheap but what is

And the filling was awesome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Going back a bit but how does that cross smoke? Those are 2 strains I have wanted to try and sound like they should be :firecracker: :fire: together.

2 Likes

I personally think they burn fast for the amount of weed you stuff in them but they do burn smooth

2 Likes