What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Labrador Retriever???

4 Likes

Nice hash, but you should let it dry before you smoke it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looks great bro. But at first glance…lol

2 Likes

Heheh no pics of the dried lol .

2 Likes

It’s pretty good but not the taste bomb I’d hoped for. I only had one plant going. It is good. It reminds me a little of SSDD but the smell from a fresh crushed but is more insane sour blue candy… it didn’t transfer to the taste. It got seeded, too. That usually puts the brakes on flower development. I heard its really good from the maker. I’ll try for a different pheno with what I have left.

4 Likes

I recently smoke one, was pleasantly surprised by how smooth it was. Also, the flavor of the flowers was much cleaner.

4 Likes

…some GhostRider x Chocolate Fudge

24 Likes

That looks frosty as fluck bro how’s it smoke?

1 Like

Bodhi seeds love dawg from last crop.

23 Likes

Thx a lot, Explorer! pretty yummmy…a berry-kushy taste with very slightly turpentine hind in the back…imo

3 Likes

Hey buddy we’re getting skunked on the seeds. Day 7 I think maybe 8 and nobody. I put them in the seed starter and on top of a heat source. Send good vibes. Makes me nervous.

That bud looks very nice!

4 Likes

hmm,thats long indeed! hopeing for the Best :pray: i ordered em 5yrs,3months ago…they are not that old ??? Best Vibes Sent!!

2 Likes

What’s the opposite of bag appeal?

My first experiment with a functional vacuum sealer. Did someone say they had a technique that works with a low end machine.

12 Likes

Nice traditional method will have to give it a try sometime

3 Likes

Can you stop the pump whenever you want on the machine or is it completely automatic?

3 Likes

Haven’t found a way to stop the pump. There’s a cancel button but it releases the seal.

2 Likes

Can you press the seal button to make it seal early? Just a thought as mine has a button for pulse that will just do short bursts and stop as needed.

6 Likes

You ought to be able to bypass and just seal.

2 Likes

I can just seal. I would like some vac action too. But as is it just sucks 'till the bud is crushed and the stems poke through.

1 Like

Idk never used one that didn’t let you stop at your desired point I would say try a different sized bag but I doubt it would change anything. You almost need to put walls inside the bag with something…if those are gonna be used for travel I suggest wiping them down with Lysol wipes and spraying a little ozium on them and vacing a second time

2 Likes