What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Just experiments ATM. Gonna store the rest of the jar normally and compare in July (6Mos).

2 Likes

I know with mine, I can press the seal button while it is vacuuming and it will stop and seal…

6 Likes

I have an older one and it will not seal till it decides too. no way to stop the vac and start the seal process, it only has 1 button and works by drawing air out first, sensing all the air is out, then sealing by itself.

I wish I could stop mine when I wanted but no big deal. Put Bud in something before using it, or it will just mangle it.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Cropped the Ghani, my wake and Bake.

19 Likes

15 Likes

White Widow from the local apothecary.

16 Likes

Sunset Sherbert/Durban cross . Some of my 2019 outdoor …

24 Likes

That looks really nice. I love that second pic.

2 Likes

That looks dank af !

3 Likes

Thx man !i just did a seed run of those beans . I’m excited to see what phenos are found when those beans are popped . Check out the thread in the breeders lab section of you get a sec …

3 Likes

Granny Skunk #3 from my 2019 outdoors. Eucalyptus City

3 Likes

“the funky”(w x c4 x nick travolta) have no idea what w is 7%thc7%cbd. The seeds came from rocky mountain blaze in Co.

13 Likes

He’s a Chesapeake bay hound mix they say … I see some Vizsla in him … Either way I’m in love with the little guy . He’s smart , intelligent and kind . No messes at 8 weeks old . He whines to go out . :heart:

2 Likes

No Lab lol …

13 Likes

Just as soon have a Chessie have owned a few, had one brought in from Colorado

3 Likes

Great looking pup you got there!

4 Likes

We rescued him . I’m seriously in love with this guy . I get all emo talking about it lol . Must be the invisible ninjas chopping onions lol . Thank you . I swear they know when you save them . :heart:

6 Likes

Of course man he will be forever grateful and make a wonderful life companion guaranteed! Thanks for saving him!

7 Likes

Pick up of the week

Tahoe OG

Grape ape

Unfortunately had to pass on some super tasty looking blueberry it had some kind of nylon fibers all tangled up in it and I ain’t got the patience for all of that

12 Likes