What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Sorry for the terrible pics taken with my Samsung tablet with 3 mp camera.

Power Plant DP

Green Crack

Pure Skunk

Bottom buds of Blueberry

6 Likes

White Cookies

Jillybean

Last piece of Amnesia Kush, was part of a bigger bud

Christmas Cat Piss (jillybean x Swazi) buds are 12 months old

Bubble Hash

That’s about half my strain collection, not trying to brag just love having the selection and allows me to survive in an over flooded weed market here.

8 Likes

Amen to that! The dispensary stuff here is mediocre at best.
When I bring my stuff along for a sesh, I won’t even admit to growing it for fear of getting ripped or mobbed.
Usually I say its Colorado or Washington stock.

1 Like

Everything here is good choice for relax :smiley:

Chilin good!!

Smoking on Dawg Wreck (Purple Wreck x Space Dawg). I made the cross and grew it out. Aged eight months. The bud is not that photogenic anymore, but it still tastes and smells great; like overripe plum.

My first Overgrow post!

15 Likes

Welcome, good post, and pass that sh!t! :grin:

1 Like

bummer one of my faves!

I’m smoking the prohibition pipe dream where smoking is more risky to me than growing because I can lose my career.

1 Like

@Enstromentals
Been there… done that… :pensive:
Would have been temporary anyway as that wasn’t my cup of tea but still, it wasn’t me deciding at the end…
Hope that won’t happen to you.
Wish you all the best
DS

the reason i got my medical license was i had weekly urinalysis and although THC wasn’t a fail my nurse did threaten to phone CFS on me if i kept testing positive (i am single father)

i started keeping bottles of clean piss in my freezer and i’d thaw some under hot water and heat it up before going to the lab. now i’m legal though.

1 Like

I could honestly smoke. There’s a rare instance where we get randoms but they have to give us 8 days notice. What I’m scared of is getting seriously hurt (I have a very demanding and dangerous job) and not being able to use fake urine. Losing my career. My insurance. And my livelihood. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. I’ve failed more than I’ve succeeded. I don’t want to fail as a father.

5 Likes

Smoking big doinks in Amish.

2 Likes

whats your flushing process, that ash is white!

Hydro with DNF nutes.
I can’t get it like that with anything else.
last 2 weeks, water only.

3 Likes

I got that new rig I was eyeballing at the dispensary. Needed a couple of grams of wax and decided to splurge. It hits great! I love jow my e-nail can be configured for male or female and fits multiple sizes.

9 Likes

Some Amnesia bubble I got today from a friend…

Ds

12 Likes

Rolling a 1.5-paper :scissors: :scissors: 50/50 Blueberry/Cookies-Kush mix :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Auto White Widow by Dutch Passion… This puts me to bed fast… Destroyed beyond repair!

11 Likes

Is this picture edited of does it really look steel grey in real life?

1 Like

Green Crack dabs (skunk#1xafghani)
Ghost OG (OG Kush Clone)
New York City Diesel (bred by soma seeds 60/40 sativa indica is a cross of Mexican and afghani lime and grapefruit flavor)
"Bred by Soma Sacred Seeds, NYC Diesel (or Soma Sour Diesel) is a 60% sativa-dominant cross between Mexican and Afghani landraces. This strain provides strong cerebral effects that ease into a deep, full-body relaxation over time. A pungent lime and grapefruit aroma is the mark of a high quality batch, like those that won this strain five Cannabis Cup trophies in the early 2000s. NYC Diesel’s happy, talkative qualities make this hybrid a good choice for social activities and many anxiety-prone consumers praise it for its paranoia-free effects.
And some dry sift

11 Likes