What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Yo are those like ultra ultra dense or what? I have never been able to grow anything that looks so round and compact, though I have seen it done before…

How the hell do you get nugs so dense like that??

1 Like

I didn’t grow this i was gifted this, yeah the nugs are dense.

1 Like

Question tho does light have to do with denseness of the flower as well as genetics?

2 Likes

Both play a large part in the out come, along with proper nutrient ratios threw out bloom.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

This is suppose to be Bacio i really don’t care for the name thing as long as she’s clean and she smokes we will have a beautiful relationship. I was also gifted this.

11 Likes

More stuff my kid left behind. I think I’ve tried this before, but if so I can’t remember any details so I guess I’m gonna have to try it again :wink:

15 Likes

Berry white
Smells like rotten meat when broken up me and the lady couldn’t finish the joint I rolled which is a rarity especially for miss smokesalot lol. To anyone who thinks the old strains don’t bring it this a blueberry x White widow strain…though it smoked like pure White widow

12 Likes

I have that same exact lineage it’s called Ice

5 Likes

That’s how they all look when you buy from a dispensary. They have human trimmers that trim first then most buds will go into mechanical trimmer that will roll the buds and collect lots of sugar trim and primo trichomes that will then be sold to make concentrates. So, they look nice and neat by the time they get to the shelf.

This is how I leave my buds. I’m not selling it so it doesn’t have to look pretty. I rake the fluff off of the buds with my fingers and it goes into the trim bag to make oil or hash.

This is a tester sample from Blue Orca Haze

This is the last of my Purple Poison Cookies by Baked Beanz (sooo tasty!)

This is a bud I grew 2 summers ago. It’s been in the jars rolling around so it gets that neat look to it just from time. This is a cross I made from Green Manalishi x Lemon Fantasy ((Deathstar x SFV og) x Lemon Skunk).
peace

peace

17 Likes

Makes sense :+1: thanks for the explanation. I leave a good amount of sugar leaves on mine as well, I don’t like to deal with trim… Interesting that a couple years in a jar will round that bud like a stone :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is there some real funky rotten phenos in them? These buds only seemed to get the blueberry bud structure everything else is pretty widow one little bud has a almost blueberry color but not quite

Got to love how they just throw a different name on an strain that’s been out …I’m sure Berry White is the new hipster name to move it off the shelf

2 Likes

I’m not sure which Berry you have.
I had green beans which is Lem’s that was Bb x some sort of indica.

The bb x widow I have is from seedsman.

3 Likes

Just rolled up this Sherb Breathe I believe it’s Thug Pug Genetics.

17 Likes

I meant to post this last night- had some sundae driver from a friend, mixed some dark sparks in and twisted one up. Such a cool contrast between the 2 strains, I had to post a pic of it!

24 Likes

Smoking some Jabba’s Stash out of my chillum.

14 Likes

Nice sherlock @GramTorino… that’s a nice piece!

Blackwater (Mendo Purps x SFV OGK)
Making sure the day goes well!

19 Likes

The GODS blessed me with a bad seed from Cannatique Blueberry Cruffin I had got the last bud had a surprise in her.

16 Likes

Wife “I don’t think this grinder works very good there’s never anything on the bottom”

I wouldn’t know anything about that :badger:

18 Likes

I can attest to the potency of the blackwater og. Half a joint after dinner and I’m ready for bed. Great nighttime smoke for the insomniac.

5 Likes