What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Laughing hard in that one…

2 Likes

Bubba Kush courtesy of Whistler Marijuana Corp

16 Likes

It never gets a real chance to build up about every quarter or so I’ll open it up and smoke 4 or 5 kief bats lol

2 Likes

That looks to be the diggity dankness

1 Like

The Menthol by wyeast farms just got some of this saw the beans for sale online figured I’d try it before I buy the beans. The nose on this is like a light gassy babercide.

11 Likes

11 Likes

This is some Turtle Pie cake batter Live Batter.

12 Likes

Nice my friend

I got a bunch of flavors not all are filled tho

14 Likes

Is that the same people who make the brewers yeast? I used to home brew beer and used their yeast along with White Labs.

1 Like

For a minute I thought you had it wrong @Gman:
Wyeast [is] the Native American name for Mt. Hood. According to legend, there was an epic battle between two brothers, Wyeast and Klickitat, over the beautiful Loowit. The struggle was so fierce that the Great Spirit transformed them all into mountains.

I found a ref to the yeast manufacturers. Apparently they are also in my hood.

5 Likes

Ah, very cool! That makes sense. They have a large picture of Mt. Hood on their packaging. I never heard that legend and lived up there for a few years. thx

Love the logo that’s a fierce turtle

1 Like

Turtle Pie Co is an up and coming grower out of the bay.

3 Likes

Its after noon o’clock and since that means I cracked open my first rototilling beer of the day I’ll go roll a doobie of Cherry Vanilla Skunk. Terp city, here I come!

8 Likes

That sounds so delish even tho I never tried it.

1 Like

Taking dabs of this Turtle Pie :turtle: :pie: “Cake Boss” Live Batter out of The Carter everyone have a blessed successful positive day.

9 Likes

Smoking this nice nug of Turtle Pie “Magnum” don’t know the genetics but smells like these some Purp in her…

16 Likes

That’s got some nice color.

So I got this free with my order for the honey straw. Not expecting anything above average.

6 Likes

I just randomly pick one! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Can I pick two? … Please? :money_mouth:

2 Likes