What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Pic is unedited… but shoot without flash ; color is a lighter hue in real life, more light grey that steel…
Ds

3 Likes

Gonna be trying my Blue Tooth 2, the number 1 has no real sweetness or flavor, not really potent. My fault, pH fluctuation and deficiencies provoked by this affected the weed, very fluffy buds but at least they are full of trichomes.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

I always thought that the overall results would be either more or less robust, but the genetics would produce the same trichomes and the same oils?

No?

Today’s treat…

Platinum Huckleberry GSC (Topped #3)

It’s not always about the smoke. This is @Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry GSC triple + tincture. :fireworks: :bed:

7 Likes

I am just guessing really, this next try will be in coco with great genetics so we`ll see!

4 Likes

Mugwort https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5366ed3ee4b0b47b799380bb/t/5746f6e9cf80a16fc7ac6381/1464268526736/?format=500w

OK, don’t leave us hanging.

Are you smoking this plant?

99%

1 Like

Yes, also good for mixing with cannabis, instead of tobacco.

3 Likes

This is Platinum Huckleberry GSC “Topped 2” from @Muleskinner’s patch.

Me likey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some strong blueberry/mint dankness on this one.

13 Likes

nice, you can’t tell from looking but those H-Cookies nugs are especially dense, like little pebbles.

at the Boston Freedom Rally we used to roll hundreds of Mugwort joints and hand them out for smoking to mess with the cops who were arresting people for smoking.

4 Likes

you told people they were mugwort though right? :smiley:

2 Likes

yes, the whole point was for anyone that was caught smoking a joint to tell the cops it was mugwort and challenge them to a lab test

2 Likes

uncured white widow. it tasted a little fresh but there was a little bit of a hashy taste here and there. it burned fairly well in a joint, the smaller buds were a little overdry and the bigger ones maybe a little under if at all. high is nice. i haven’t smoked in days and not much at all in weeks but it wasn’t too intense (like grade god) it provides a nice body buzz and relieved some back pain without getting me too stoned mentally. will try later in the bong with some of its scissor hash too.

10 Likes

Mmm!! A nice cone of Cuvee with imported chocolate’s and my wife is not around. Ha! Ha! :grin:

12 Likes

damn, where did you import those chocolates from…Middle Earth?? :smile:

3 Likes

Russian and German but Middle Earth sounds way better. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

chocolate marshmallow :yum:

3 Likes

Schwag…been smoking schwag since I stopped growing. Once in a great while I come across some Diesel but mostly schwag.

That will be changing in the next 6 months.

9 Likes

uncured northern lights with some NL finger hash in the bong. doesn’t smell as fresh as the white widow did but wasn’t as overdried as WW was. will edit the smoke report afterwards.

so this weed got me much more stoned than the white widow. it did have significantly more trichomes so not surprising. it didn’t seem to provide any pain relief, or my back hurt more today than yesterday. was more of a head high i think.

9 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk (clon Kram) x Agent Orange (male)

Citric (orange) with earthy touches, sweet when smoking it, powerful and durable pitch

8 Likes

Junk ass schwagg for me too …not much longer though…

4 Likes